🌻⁷⁹

Jonathan had woken up to the sound of hammering. He turns to his left and noticed that he was alone in bed. Sliding off the bed, he stepped towards the window and looked outside. Cameron was with Clive in the backyard making canvas for the portraits.

He puts on his shorts and tshirt before going out of the room. Barbara was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Good morning"

"Morning honey! How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good" he responds as he sits down by the table. Barbara placed a mug and a spoon in front of him.

"Coffee's over there"

"Thanks"

While he fixed himself a cup of coffee, Barbara begins to speak.

"I'm glad you had a good night's sleep. I however didn't as all I heard was my son screaming out your name"

Jonathan choked on his coffee, face turning crimson.

"I am so sorry...we lost ourselves in the moment"

"No don't apologise. To be honest I'm glad Pumpkin found himself a guy who could last more than 2 minutes. Unlike his ex"

Jonathan stared at her with wide eyes.

"Uhmm....you don't mind hearing your son....like that?"

"We have ear plugs so we used them don't worry. It's was just funny to time yall now and then"

Jonathan laughed, shaking his head.

"I'll make sure to be more quieter"

"You better"

═───────◇───────═

"Three tickets please"

The lady at the table gasped before she stood up and gave them a curtsey.

"Your Majesties! We're so honoured to have you"

Prince nodded with a smile.

"Thanks. We hope you can accommodate us? Don't worry, we made sure no press will come here"

The lady nodded and handed them their wristbands.

"Welcome to the family fun day. We hope you have fun and hopefully come every year"

"Thanks"

They enter the park and Skye was happy to see kids running around playing games and having fun. Hopefully Sam will make new friends. He sets the toddler down, he was wearing  black dungarees, a yellow turtle neck,  a black beanie on his head and a pair of black boots.

"So where shall we go first?" Skye asked the toddler in his arms.

"Paints!"

Prince chuckled as he watched them run off. He sees a familiar face approaching and he smiles.

"Nathaniel, I thought you'd be in Auckland right now" he says they shake hands.

"The girls wanted to be here before we leave. I blame social media" he jokes and they laugh.

"We just got here actually, Sam has been a little stressed"

"Ah, toddler anxiety is the worst. My first born had it, but she eventually got better once she turned 4. All you need to do is make Sam feel like the centre of your world."

Prince nodded.

"Thanks for the advice"

"No worries"

They see Sam running towards them, face painted as a bumblebee.

"Daddy look!"

"I see. You look really cute!"

"Come see Dada"

Prince is pulled away by his son as they head towards the face paint stall. Skye was almost finished with his.

"Oh" Prince said before he laughed as Skye stood up. Skye laughed as well.

"I know right. I'm spiderman"

"Hm, maybe I should get one as well." Prince said, sitting down. Sam grabbed him by the face, foreheads touching.

"Tiger!"

Skye pulled out his phone as he chuckled.

"This is going to be good"

═───────◇───────═

Benedict was back at the hospital, giving Xavier his daily spongebath. The doctor enters the room and smiled at him.

"How's my patient doing?"

"Still asleep" Benedict said. The doctor checked Xavier's progress, jotting down some notes.

"We'll have him scanned to see the internal injury, if it's better then we'll wake him up"

Benedict noddedd.

"Thanks"

Once the doctor had left,  Benedict sat down next to Xavier.

"You hear that? If you're better you get to wake up" he whispered and placed Xavier's hand on his growing belly.

"We're all waiting for you"

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan and Clive watched Cameron work. The first portrait was done as it was only a small one. The one Cameron was working on was the royal family portrait, the top part was done and he was now painting the bottom half.

"That's a beautiful family right there" Clive said.

"They are." Jonathan said. Cameron smiled as he was busy painting, the fact that his shaking hands didn't affect his art that much made him realise how much he missed out.

Clive stepped forward, looking at the potrait.

"Is it me or does the young man in the gown have a similarity to Jonathan"

Cameron laughed.

"That's because they're brothers"

"Holy mother of moo moo...Jonathan is a prince?"

"No no, My brother married into royalty"

"Wow. So how is it? Do you see your brother often? I read some articles on these royal families around the world"

"I see him all the time, don't worry"

Cameron placed his brush down and sighed.

"I need a break, it's getting too hot"

They head towards the house, Jonathan pushing Cameron's chair. Just before they enter, Jonathan turned the chair towards the gazebo.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asked. Jonathan sat down and held Cameron's hands.

"Your mother heard us"

Cameron gasped.

"No"

"She did. But don't worry, she was happy you got a steady man....unlike 2 minute Peter"

Cameron looked at him and laughed.

"Oh my gosh. What do we do now?"

"Go on like they don't know. Unless, we traumatise them again by doing it here"

Cameron smacked him on the knee.

"Shush. But we can kiss though"

Jonathan smirked and leaned forward for a kiss. Their lips meet and they both close their eyes, Cameron moaned the moment Jonathan's tongue met his.

Jonathan pulled him closer, lips now on the man's neck. Cameron moaned softly, their breathing turned heavy and Cameron pulled away.

"Let's head inside....before we get carried away"

Jonathan chuckled.

"Alright"