🌻⁷¹

⚠️TW- mentions of Blood⚠️

"We're here to see their Majesties, the King and Queen"

The guard nods and opens the gate once he saw Jonathan's id. The car slowly makes it was inside the royal premises. Cameron anxiously fiddled with his fingers. Jonathan held his hands and smiled.

"You got this Cam. Don't worry"

Cameron released a breath as the car stopped. A guard approached the vehicle and Jonathan stepped out to grab the chair in the back.

Once Cameron got in his chair, they make their way towards the guard.

"Are their majesties here?"

"They're in the dining room. Follow me"

They make their way inside. Jonathan smiled once he heard his nephew's giggles and cheering.

"Hope we're not interrupting?" He said. Skye scramed in happiness once he saw them.

"I missed you guys! Give me a hug!"

Cameron blushed once he also got a hug.

"Join us, we're about to have dessert"

They join the royal family at their table. Prince smiled at them. They looked so cute.

"So is this about the portraits?" He asked. Cameron nodded.

"Yes. I brought my camera to take reference pictures. Then after my trip I'll bring them here"

"How much do you charge for commission?" Skye asked.

"About £2000 per piece"

"That's too little. You'll get a £50 000 commission per potrait" Prince declared.

Cameron looked at them in shock.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Your art will be seen all over the kingdom and the world"

Jonathan gave Cameron a pat on the knee.

"Take the offer. Then you can buy more art supplies"

Cameron looked at him and nodded.

"You're right. Okay, we have a deal"

"Alright. We'll go get ready and we'll meet you at the main wing of Reverie Palace."

═───────◇───────═

"Syrup, syrup. Ah, there it is"

He takes three bottles and places them in his cart. A few other things consisted of steak, chicken, caprisun boxes and lots of fruits.

Xavier made his way to the cashier and once he had paid, he made his way out. He frowns when he saw Cj leaning on his car.

"What the fuck do you want?"

Cj sighed, he had his hair dyed pink and was wearing all black. Clearly trying to come across as an assassin.

"I've been thinking, I've had the biggest crush on you since we met and yet you ignored my signals and then you were suddenly in a relationship with Benedict. At first I wanted to tear Benedict's face off, chop it up and make you eat but then he fell pregnant. Now you see how the thing gets complicated? I can't hurt innocent babies so that leaves you"

"What do you want Cj? My fiancé is waiting for me"

Cj snarled.

"Your fiancé huh? You are the reason I'm like this. You made me turn into my father. You are to blame for all of this"