»two

"CONSPICUOUS"

NAZYRA WAS ABLE to get away from the stables for a short while during this afternoon in order to collect the horses from Vaemond's men when he arrived at King's Landing

NAZYRA WAS ABLE to get away from the stables for a short while during this afternoon in order to collect the horses from Vaemond's men when he arrived at King's Landing. All she had to do was wait by the gates. And lucky for her, that's how she was able to get a glimpse of Aemond's training with Ser Criston.

She made her way across the courtyard and towards the gates, seeing the small crowd men that had gathered around who she assumed was Aemond and Ser Criston training. This was confirmed when she saw a swish of that long blond locks through a gap between two of the men. Nazyra looked to the floor and bit her lip to suppress a little smile.

He really was showing off. And even more so once his nephews approached to watch. The younger of the two, Lucerys, looked a little intimidated, but the older one, Jacaerys, seemed rather impressed. That was until Aemond really began showing off and Ser Criston ended up with the end of a sword pointed at his neck. That's when the two young princes both began to look rather nervous.

Aemond's eye subtly flickered over to where Nazyra was stood besides the gate. Her arms were crossed and her brow was cocked and she wore an impressed smirk on her lips, which only made Aemond feel more smug about himself. His gaze was then drawn back to Ser Criston.

"Well done, my prince." Criston said. "You'll be winning tourneys in no time."

Aemond still held his sword at Criston. "I don't give a shit about tourneys. Nephews..." He looked over to Jace and Luke, "have you come to train?"

The two boys visibly looked a little nervous, but attempted not to show it. Though, thankfully for them, the gates to the courtyard began to open, distracting the situation. Vaemond came marching through with his banner men and guards. Nazyra pushed herself up from where she was leaning against the wall and was quick to retrieve the two horses that two of the soldiers dismounted.

As she passed the little crowd that was surrounding Aemond and Criston - which, however, was just starting to disperse at the arrival of Vaemond - Nazyra made eye contact with Aemond again. This gaze was so distracting to her that she took her focus off the horses a second too long and one of them got spooked by something and nudged her rather hard, knocking her to the floor.

Nazyra grimaced as she felt her hands graze on the floor. The horses trotted a couple of meters ahead of her and she heard the laughing nod some people who witnessed the ordeal.

"Are you alright?" She looked up to see the Prince Jacaerys with his brother, Lucerys, at his side.

"I'm fine." She muttered, pushing herself up off the floor.