Part 3 ~ Math Class

My first lesson was maths. Great. How fun. I always hated maths but I always tried my best to get to the top set. I was in set 2 last semester but I moved up to set 1. That meant I had to get used to everyone and have to try even harder than I already do.

I walked up to the class door inhaling and exhaling deeply before sliding the door open and entering. Obviously, I was the first person in the class as I came in 5 minutes earlier than everyone else. I greeted the teacher and sat down on the seat that was not assigned to anyone but now was, by me. 

Grabbing my notebooks and pencil case out people slowly started flooding the classroom, the teacher greeting everyone and saying their names. I stopped as soon as I heard her say "Good morning Ni-ki!" Nishimura Riki was in this class? I couldn't help but take a glance at the boy who was sitting near the middle class on the row on the right. Me sitting at the back I had a view of everyone.

The blonde boy turned around feeling my eyes present on his tall figure. At first, he looked confused as to why I was looking at him but his face then turned into happiness. "Wait, you're the girl from the cafe shop that Sunoo was talking about!" He said with a big smile on his face. Sunoo was talking about me? I thought...

"Oh, he was?" I asked with a concerned tone. Why would a popular boy like him be talking about me? Oh god, was it in a bad way? There go my negative thoughts. 

"Yeah, he said that you seemed cool and that he would love to become friends with you!" Ni-ki stated. Sunoo, THE Sunoo wants to be friends with me? That's weird...I was normally seen as an outcast or an uncool person but knowing that he didn't think that of me made me feel better.

After my and Ni-ki's conversation for some time the class started. I had my head down in my book working my ass off because I am not moving back down to set 2 again. Never.in.my.life. That whole semester in set 2 was like a war between me and everyone who annoyed the hell out of me. (So basically every kid in that class).

Honestly, this class went by really quickly. 

As I was packing up Ni-ki came to my desk asking me a question. "Hey uh Harin, you wouldn't mind meeting with Sunoo right?" He said with a calm expression. "Oh, of course not!" I answered with a bright smile. "Great! Follow me then!" Ni-ki replied and headed out of the class.

We pushed our way through the crowded hallways and were met with the other six boys. Sunoos eyes shone brightly as soon as he saw me.

What did this boy see in me that he wanted to be my friend?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here we go! Left at this part because honestly I still need to think of what happens next...YES IK I'M NOT PREPARED I'M SORRY I WILL COME UP WITH AN IDEA! So don't you worry. I really hope you guys enjoy this! Also sorry this chapter is out late I finished watching Weak Hero Class 1 and started watching True Beauty forgetting I had to write this...oops. Anyways, have a good day/night reader! <3

BTW I HOPE THIS DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IM SHIPPING SUNNO AND HARIN I PROMISE IT'S NOT THAT YOU GUYS WILL SEE LATER.