Part 6 ~ The message

My phone buzzed, many times actually. I opened my eyes but was blinded by the early morning sun which was beaming through the window that I had forgotten to cover with my blinds.

I checked the time, 7:15 am. Who in the hell was texting me this early in the morning? Didn't I tell everyone in my contacts not to text me until it was 9 am?

A random number popped up on my new messages. I don't remember giving anyone my number recently unless it was Ni-ki but I already have his number and have his name as "Mischievous man" so it can't be him...maybe he changed his number? But wouldn't he have warned me?

The text read:

"Hey, is this Choi Harin?"

"I hope I got the right number😭"

This person knew my name and my number???

I decided to reply because I needed to know who this was and how they knew my FULL name.

"I'm sorry but who is this?"

Nice and simple, I just needed to know who this person is because I swear to god if it's a stalker I will lose my mind.

I left my phone alone and went downstairs to get my mind off of this situation. While I was making breakfast I put on my playlist that I listen to daily because it was a bit too silent. Not even the birds outside were singing their catchy tunes, no cars were passing. Nothing. It was as if I was the only living thing left on this planet...

I could hear my phone vibrating through the hollow walls, I walked up the stairs and checked my phone. There were more notifications left by the unknown person.

"Me?"

"Oh, right I forgot to say"

"It's me, Sunoo, your new best friend😋"

Oh. So all this time, it was Sunoo messaging me. But how did he get my number?

"OH, SUNOO HI!"

"Wait-how did you get my number😨"

"RIGHT SO I KIND OF BEGGED NI-KI
TO GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER..."

"Now I can bother you 24/7😈"

Now that is very typical of the sunshine Sunoo, honestly, it is so him. Now that I knew it was just one of my friends I could stop panicking. I re-named Sunoos' contact name as "Sunshine boy" because it just makes sense. Just like Ni-kis did. 

I was then added to a group called "The seven dwarfs and snow white." Quite smart if you ask me.

Sunoo

"SEVEN DWARFS? EXCUSE YOU?" 

Ni-ki

"What, have a problem with it mint choco lover?"

Jay

"Aish, again with you two bickering" 

Sunoo

"BUT IM MEANT TO BE SNOW WHITE!" 

"Sorry, Sunoo spotlights taken😍"

Jake

"BAHAHAHWEDFNIEWJRF"

Ni-ki

"Yeah Sunoo, deal with it"

Jungwon

"Alright one more word one of u and I'm
putting you on time out"

Ni-ki

"Good idea, kick Sunoo out😁" 

Sunoo

"NI-KI WHEN I SEE YOU IN SCHOOL I WILL
MAKE SURE THOSE BLONDE LOCKS OF URS
ARE GONE." 

"Oh my, Kim Sunoo being violent?"

Ni-ki

"OH I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY." 

Sunoo

"WATCH NISHIMURA" 

My phone buzzed with a message from Jungwon.

"These two just can't stop"

"Tell me abt it"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

OK I NEEDED TO FINISH THIS BEFORE AN IMPATIENT RAT BLOCKED ME. HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED BYEEE