✿38

I never dreamed of this~

2nd July, 2022.

Jimmy Jammy💙

"No I am really nervous. What should I do?"

Eunseo in her oversized T-shirt and blue jeans, sat down on the couch, looking at her newly-painted nails. She was talking with Jimin on the phone. "What are you doing now?"

"Sitting in the bus", the blue-haired girl spoke. She was prettily dressed in a fancy white blouse and black mini skirt styled with a black beret hat.

"Then keep sitting and you will eventually reach your destination."

"Eunseo! This is important!"

"Jimin. You are acting as if it's your first date ever."

"It is my first date with him."

"He will not bite you. I can guarantee."

"Stop joking. It still feels like a dream that Jeno asked me out."

"Honestly I am as shocked as you are. He has always been shy around girls. He must really like you that he did ask you out."

"Will everything go well this time? You know about my luck with boys, right?"

"Oho Jimin~ I am telling you two will click well. You will be talking all day and there will be Jeno listening to you and all, smiling like a fool. How cute!"

"Ah okay okay."

"I know you are blushing right now", she teased.

"No...", she clearly lied.

Eunseo's laugh could be heard afterwards. "Okay, come over to my place tomorrow. Something's gonna happen today."

"What?"

"I will tell you tomorrow. Be prepared to tell me about your date too. Best of luck!"

"Thanks. See ya."

The brunette ended the call when she saw a notification. It was a few messages from Jeno.

My Samoyed🤍

Eun!!!
EUN!!!!!!
EUNNNNNN!!!!!
EUNSEOOOO!!!!!
LEE EUNSEOOOOOO!!!!
YOU THERE?!?!
I THINK I AM GONNA GET A HEART ATTACK

WHAT'S WRONG?!

There you are
What's gonna happen today???

Have some fun with Jimin and maybe some 😽😽