I mean....I guess

Shani's POV

I sit back and really think about what Quan just asked me. In my mind I feel like he's moving too fast, but really I feel ok being around him and he makes me feel ok doing so. I mean he helped you move in and everything....Yes he's very flirtatious and everything, like what guy isn't a little flirty with a girl they find interest in you know....buuuut Quan seams kind of different a little...

"Uhhh hellooo? You still there?" I hear Quan say on the other side of the phone. Damn was i quite that long? "uhhh yeah sorry about that" I say trying to figure out what I'm going to say. "its cool. Honestly its not the first time I left a girl speechless on the phone" Here he goes again with that shit "Can you go a day without saying something fresh please. Just one day" I say to him as I roll my eyes. He laughs as I just sit there and listen and wait for him to finish "ok ok ok Ima stop for once. But about my question...are you ok with that, if not its cool either way"

"I mean.....I guess" I say low on the phone as I start playing with my nails trying my best to replace my awkwardness. " I'm sorry I can't hear you-" "I said I guess" I repeated to him. something has to be really wrong with him I think. I've never really met a guy like him before, most of the dudes I've talked to/been in a relationship with has never been this persistent to talk and be around me like this.

I start hearing chuckling through the phone "am I getting on your nerves?" "...A little bit" I said as I snickered. "why do you want to be around me...I know nothing about you and you know nothing about me? what's up?" I ask before I hang up. "because your interesting..." I sat back astounded "I get I've never met you a day in life, but seeing you was something like a breath of fresh air or something in a sense. You look like you have a nice company about yourself, you carry yourself with respect, you look like you make good decisions and give the best advice *chuckles*, you just seem like a very cool down to earth girl...and that's what I love about women" I sit there in shock still. Damn

"That has been the most sane nice normal thing that you've said to me. I really appreciate that coming from you" I say in sincerity. I don't want to boost his head, but I can sense him smiling on the other side. "thank you, and I really meant that ok" "thank you'. Then there was another pause of silence though the phone call but this time, it wasn't awkward until he spoke up "so is it ok that I can see you tomorrow and everything?" I smirk a little "yeah sure. Just page me when your ready" "no problem. See you tomorrow" "Bye, see you tomorrow" we both hang up.

Ok, I know what your thinking, yes I do want to give him a chance he seems sincere in his statement, but not to worry, I'm still gonna be cautious and keep my walls high enough to bare. But in all truthful...he seems like a pretty cool friend.

lets just see what's in store. Hope nothing messes tomorrow up cause it seems like its a date baby :)

Short chapter in Shani's POV. But there is more chapters coming soon