Chapter 3

Kara, Lena and Sara got at the DEO where Oliver, J'onn, James, Winn and Alex waited for them.

- Sara asked for her and Oliver to talk to the guy. – Kara told J'onn and he stared at her unsure of what to say.

- Don't worry, we'll get some answers – Sara said and looked at Oliver – You know what to do, and this is not the time for regrets. You know what I mean.

- Yes. – Oliver nodded and followed Sara and J'onn to the cell.

Kara crossed her arms, waiting with everyone else while Sara and Oliver tried to get some answers. It didn't take too long for Oliver and Sara to come back, Sara had a satisfying look on her face and she stared at Lena.

- You were right; he works for your mother.

- I knew it. But don't worry; I know how to handle her – Lena said, not surprised at all. She would be shocked if Lilian Luthor wasn't involved. – Listen, I won't let my mother ruin the holidays, so don't worry about her because I'm not worried.

- It doesn't mean we will let you alone waiting for her to send someone else – Sara said. – While Oliver and I are here, let us help you. All of us. – She stared at Kara that agreed with her head.

- You have people that care about you Lena, I know you are a strong woman and don't need protection, but let us help... we also have our game night. – Kara smiled and Lena agreed.

- Again, for the game night – She warned.

- Game night? – Oliver asked, curious.

- Yes, it's a fun night of games where it gets really competitive... You guys are invited too by the way. – She stared at Oliver, Winn, James and J'onn – Tonight at Alex's place.

- Sure you guys can come tonight – Alex teased.

- Well, I'm sorry guys but I can't – James said – I promised Kelly we would visit some relatives today.

- I also can't come tonight – J'onn said – But I'll be at the party tomorrow

- I have a date tonight – Winn said, blushing, while Kara and Alex teased him – If everything goes right, I'll bring her tomorrow so you all can meet her.

- Oh, I'm happy for you Winn. – Kara said as she hugged her friend – And yes, bring her tomorrow, I'll love to meet her.

- So it's just us then... - Alex said staring at Kara, Oliver, Lena and Sara – You guys can help finish everything for the party too by the way

Kara noticed the look on Oliver's face and she could feel that questioning that guy had bothered him. She was almost afraid of asking, but she had to. Their eyes met and Kara mention for him to follow her. They walked together to DEO'S balcony and Kara stared worried at him.

- Is everything ok? – She asked.

- Yes... Sort of. I'm just worried about Sara...

- Why?

- She had this anger on her, she was furious. I know she have been struggling a lot lately and I think this guy triggered some stuff in her.

- It's Sara. I know she will be ok. And about you? How are you feeling?

- If I'm being honest, I have mixed emotions right now... It had been a while since I last questioned someone...with torture.

- Oliver...

- Is alright. I'll be fine... J'onn asked for my help to train James so I'll try to clear my head while helping the guy for a while. I see you later at your place, ok?