Happily Ever After

I learned the whole story from Jed, in my room with a clean boy sitting on my bed, his damp head in my lap. Jedediah's parents saw how depressed he was without me and got him to admit he liked me. They were accepting and took a few months to decide on something with him. Pay an extra fee to get him into my school, or move. They paid the extra fee, landing him in my high school.

Max was still being a good boy, helping herd on the ranch with Missy. He would still sleep on my cot, which they hadn't put up yet for that reason. I smiled when Jed told me; Max was such a loyal boy.

After the bathroom fiasco, we skipped early and came to my house, where Jed met my parents officially.

My parents already knew I was at least bisexual, and were actually glad to meet my boyfriend. Heheh, boyfriend.

I guess they weren't totally bad parents.

We took the shower together, as promised, but Jedediah couldn't seem to focus on washing himself. His attention was drawn towards me instead.

His fingers blazed a trail across my body, from my jaw to my hips, then he pinned me against the shower wall, leaving me flustered and aching for what was to come next.

He started at my lips, capturing them in his own. I moaned, remembering how much I had missed this feeling. He deepened the kiss, groaning from the erection starting in his groin. Panting, I pulled apart for air, giving him the opportunity to begin trailing his lips along my jaw, sending butterflies swirling in my stomach. He found my sweet spot, and I moaned, my knees buckling from all the pleasure. His hands found purchase on my hips, keeping me from sliding down the shower wall.

"Fuck," he murmured between kissing down my torso, my soft skin deliciously spread out for him.

He looked up, using those charming eyes of his, and stated the obvious.

"I love you, Elijah."

Jedediah sure knew how to make a shower long.

I still got to see Max when I visited Jedediah and his family, who was happily prowling the perimeters of the ranch. Jedediah seemed jealous of me and Max, which made me laugh every time.

A conversation we had recently about it confirmed his feelings for me.

"You do know I love you." I said, interrupting his pouting phase.

"More than Max?" he asked, worry in his voice.

I hesitated, making him look over at me with concern and annoyance.

I burst out laughing, pulling him in for a quick kiss.

"Of course, babe."

I felt his reassured grin against my lips when they reconnected, making my heart swell from satisfaction.

We would love each other until the end of time.