New Partner

A new beautiful day in Conton City. A saiyan in his late teens walks out of the Conton City academy. He walks towards the reception area and then his scouter rings letting him know he has a transmission coming in.

He reaches up and presses the button on the side, "Hey it's Trunks. We need you to head up to the time nest. "

Brolock's POV:
Wonder what they need me for now? Feels like I haven't gotten a break from missions in forever. Oh well I don't mind helping out once in a while. But man these exams in the academy are brutal. Well I'll head up there now.

Narrator POV:
He gently lifts off the ground, flying towards the time nest. He descends down in front of the gate and walks through.

"Ah! There you are. Good to see you. We have some news for you," the Supreme Kai says happily.

Brolock's POV:
I look at Trunks then the Supreme Kai of Time, "So what is it this time? Fu messing with an important time line again? "

Supreme Kai giggles, "Not this time. Something better. "

"You have my attention, " I say curiously.

"Well we know the academy has been hard on you. So me and Supreme Kai thought of someone who could help along, " Trunks says to me.

"Huh? Someone? Who do you have in mind, " I ask.

"Well she's top of her academy classes and great on missions, " Supreme Kai says excitedly.

"Indeed. For now on she'll be your new partner on missions. Oh and of course you'll both be in new academy classes too they have been assigned to both of you already through your scouters, " Trunks informs me.

"Trunks is correct. Now you'll be meeting her at the academy okay? She's already there waiting for you. I hope that everything for you both works out wonderfully and good luck to you both," Supreme Kai says happily.

I nod my head then turn and head out the time nest gateway. A girl? As my partner? This is going to be different. I'm so used to being on my own. Well most of time I have maybe one other patroller with me but never really a girl? Usually an earthling, another saiyan, or a Frezia race. But I guess I'll go meet her, can't be to bad right?

Narrator POV:
He lifts off the ground again and fly's toward the academy. He descends down in front of the walkway. He looks around and noticed someone whom seemed confused near the water fountain. She seemed to look lost and looked like she was asking another patroller something. The patroller didn't seem to give her the right answer by the sad look on her face. The patroller apologized and walked off. Brolock decided to walk towards her to see if she needed any help.

Brolock's POV:
I'll see if maybe I could help her out? I walk closer to her and she noticed and stops me by walking towards me.

"Excuse me? Could you help me out please? "

"Sure."

"Oh thank you! Okay so I'm looking for someone. "

"Okay? Whom are you looking for? "

"Well the Supreme Kai of Time said he'd be here but I've asked around and no one seems to know where he is. His name is Brolock? I've been waiting patiently for him. "

"Oh? So? You're the new patroller assigned to me? "

"Oh? You're Brolock? Oh I'm so sorry was I too early? "

"No no you're alright I was at the time nest with Trunks and Supreme Kai. They were informing me about you. "

"Oh. So you only just arrived then? Silly me. Well Brolock it's nice to meet you. I'm Ariel your new partner. "