Chapter 1

"𝙔/𝙉, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙣, 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚."

𝑀/𝑁... 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑖'𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑑, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑡, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑒...

"𝗛𝘂𝗻, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" M/N asks, breaking off your train of thought.

"Sorry mum, just thinking." 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑖'𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔.. "I've told you mum, i'll be fine.. I'm an adult man, if anything happens to me and I get harmed, i've got a phone, and I can defend myself, ok? Please stop worrying about me.."

You hear M/N sigh on the other end of the phone,"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗲... 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗯𝘂𝘁-"

You mentally facepalm,'𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟..' "No mum, no buts. I have my medicine, i'm going to find a stable job, i've got an apartment, i'll be fine. I know what i'm doing so please, just stop."

You sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose,"Mum, I have to go, i'll talk to you later. And again, i'm fine.." She obviously hesitates, not wanting to go,

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗻.. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝘆𝗲." You just hang up, not saying it back.

𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑?𝑂ℎ 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤..𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛? 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘'𝑠- 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑦'𝑠. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟..Before you knew it, you were in front of the restaurant, gazing up in awe. You had to admit, it looked pretty cool on the outside. You walk in and glance around. There's sounds of children screaming, and smells of pizza and grease.

𝑀𝑚, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑.. You find a booth and sit down, watching the kids play and have fun with their friends.

After a few minutes, a little kid comes up to you and smiles,"𝙷𝚒!!" she says, a little more than loud.

"Uhm, hi?" you rest your chin on your hand, looking at the young girl, confusion plastered on your face.

"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎?" She questions, looking at you with a semi-sad face. "𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝!" She huffs, adding onto the dramatic act of hers.

You look at the girl for a few minutes taking in her apperance. She was a small, pale girl about no more than 6 or 7. She had faintly curly blonde hair and green eyes. "Mm, maybe. What's your name?" You ask, arching your brow.

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚑, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚣 𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚢!" She chirps happily beaming at you.

𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒,"Sure Lizzy, lets go." You smile as she takes your hand and starts walking quickly in the direction of a table littered with crayons, toys, and paper.

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜!" she declares, getting busy on one she seemed to not be done with."𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞!" she chirps, scribbling with a red crayon.

"What are you drawing Lizzy?" You watch her, crossing one leg over the other and grabbing a paper and some crayons.

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎, 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢, 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞!" She responds putting the crayon down and showing you.

You drop the crayon you had been holding, and take the picture. It showed four figures labeled, '𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚, 𝑴𝒆, 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏, 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚, 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚' the 'and' was scribbled out in red crayon and after the word 'mommy' there was '𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒀/𝑵, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅!' Before you could say anything, you hear someone speak in a thick british accent behind you,"Elizabeth, it's time to leave. Say goodbye to your friend and lets go."

(A/N: I think this is ok? Maybe? I've tried, but my motivation is wearing out. I'll try to work on Chapter 2, please comment if this sucked or I should go waste my time reading fanfics and not writing them. Anyways bye)- Felix<3