Chapter 2

"Elizabeth, it's time to leave, say goodbye to your friend and lets go."
𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹
(A/N: The kids r leaving with their mother L)

You turn around and look at the man who spoke up and down. He had dark brown, almost black hair that was scruffy but also kind of neat. His eyes were strikingly silver and when in the right light, looked icy blue. He was wearing what looked like eyeliner, it partially smudged at the outer corners of his eyes. He also had noticably dark circles under his eyes, indicating his lack of sleep.

Suddenly, you get jolted out of your thoughts by someone hugging your leg,"𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔, 𝙼𝚛. 𝚈/𝙽?" Elizabeth said, pouting.

You can't help but lightly chuckle,"Depends, will you be here next week?" You ruffled her hair, causing her to get off your leg to fix it.

She blew a raspberry at you,"𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕" She, giggles.

"There's your answer." You replied.

She told you bye, and then walks out of the pizzeria. You smiled for a couple of seconds, and then went back to frowning, 𝐾𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑢ℎ? You walked out of the building to your car and got in.

Once you were home, it was like 7:00, and you flop down on the couch and sink into it. You would have fallen asleep right there, if you hadn't saw something that made your eyes light up. Glancing to the side, you caught sight of the newspaper, picked it up, and decided to open it.

On the front cover, there's a 'help wanted' area for Freddy's. 𝐻𝑢ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑗𝑜𝑏 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠... 𝑃𝑙𝑢𝑠 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑗𝑜𝑏 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑒𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑦'𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖'𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑. You decided to call Freddy's to see if they are still hiring. You walked over to the phone, dialed the number, and let it ring in your ear.

"Hello?" You heard a voice that you could tell was American, but there's a slight British accent in it(is that how that works? Im not sure, but if not im sorry.)

"Hi, I was calling to see if you guys were still hiring?" You heard something crash on the other side of the phone, and a minute or two goes by before you hear the response.

"Oh, yes of course! What's your name?" You waited a couple of seconds before responding.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N." You heard the scribbling of a pen on a notepad and the person on the other end replied.

"Ok, all set! So come in tomorrow at 9:00am, and either me or my partner, William, will interview you. Look for an office that says 'Henry Emily' on it when you get there.Have a good night."

"Ok, 9:00am works, thank you sir!"You said, half-excited."You have a good night too sir."

*Beep*

You got off the phone and go to your room. 𝑆𝑒𝑒? 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑.. 𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑏 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑. 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦. You walked into your doorway, took your shirt off, and laid down.
As you slowly drifted off, you could feel a hand touch you cheek, cold to the touch, and heard someone murmur, "God You're so perfect Y/N, sweet dreams~"

You decided to get up earlier than usual, 8:20am, the clock read. You made F/F for breakfast, went on a small walk, changed, got your keys, and left to the diner. By the time you reached the diner, it was 8:25. You got out of your car and went inside.

𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 30-35 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒. You go towards the arcade area and end up getting immersed in a knockoff pac-man game and time flies. After what you thought was 15 minutes, you check the time and see that its 9:13 𝑂ℎ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡... 𝑖𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 You ask an employee where to go, they direct you, and you fast-walk in the direction they told you.

You knock on the office door engraved with the name 'Henry Emily' on it and hear a faint"Come in." You walk in and shut the door behind you. There, you see the man you saw with Elizabeth the other day, and the man who you assumed was the man you spoke with on the phone

"Im so sorry I was late sir." You say, fidgeting with the bottom of your shirt.

You hear a small chuckle and a creak(like when you get out of/sit up in a rolly chair) "Your fine Y/N, please, take a seat."