Chapter 3

"Your fine Y/N, please, take a seat."
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

You walked further into the room and sat down in a chair in front of the man who you spoke with on the phone(his desk) He looked excited, and happy to be there. Whereas the man you saw with Elizabeth looked sleepy and ready to go home.

"So, Y/N, Im Henry Emily, and this is my partner Will-"He got cut off suddenly.

"Thank you Henry, but I can very well introduce myself. Anyway, as Henry was saying, im William Afton." William looked displeased that him and his partner even had to introduce themselves, and rolled his eyes.

Henry coughed and replied,"Right sorry Will, don't disrespect me though. Lets get on with the interview." He said, acting like this happened frequently.

"We better, I have things to do and places to be, haven't got all the time in the world."William looked irritated that the interview was just starting.

𝐺𝑒𝑒𝑧... 𝑀𝑟. 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑛𝑜 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡. 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼, 𝑌/𝑁, 𝑎𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎 𝑗𝑜𝑏 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦.."Well," you said breaking the awkward silence,"Lets get on with it then." You said, smiling slightly, trying to lighten the mood. Henry sat upright, clearly grateful.

"Right sorry Y/N.." Henry said, awkwardly laughing.

Timeskip, brought to you by: People who put milk before they put cereal.

After Henry and William finished interviewing you, William stood up and walked out without saying another word. "Y/N, im sorry about Will's behavior, he's probably tired.."Henry said, sighing.

"It's fine Mr. Emily. You shouldn't have to apologize for his actions. It isn't your fault." You replied, getting up.

"I know I shouldn't but he always gets on peoples nerves. And Y/N, no formalities please, call me Henry." He smiled warmly, like a father.

"Ok Henry!" you hated to admit it, but his happiness was infectious,"Have a good day sir."

He checked his watch then let out a small laugh,"More like evening Y/N, i'll see you tomorrow."He smiled.

𝐻𝑢ℎ? 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑏 𝑦𝑒𝑡, 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔-?,"Mr- Henry, is this your way of saying I got the job?" You look at him expectantly.

"I don't know Y/N, is it?"He walked over to you, handed you a uniform, said goodbye, and you stepped out of his office.

"Damn, you got the job huh.. What does Henry see in your ass? Whatever, if I will have to see you all the time, i'll have to start liking you.."You hear a familiar british accent behind you, but there are other voices too, childrens voices."Don't trust him Y/N, he's evil." You spin around suddenly to see William looking slightly nervous

𝐻𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠...𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏"Oh Mr.Afton.. you scared me." He looks at you relieved.

"Sorry darling, that's my bad~"He smirked, and you felt your cheeks getting slightly hotter, though he seemed to not have noticed.

"Do you always sneak up on employees?" You ask, raising your eyebrow(The rock 2.0🤨). He chuckles darkly, leans in a little bit, and tells you,"Mmm, not ALL of them, only ones I dislike."

If your cheeks weren't hot before, they sure were now,"Are you alright darling?" William asks, plastering a fake worried look on his face and grabbing your chin,"Your really red, you sure you aren't sick?

You try to push his hand away, but he grips your chin tighter, and leans in to your ear and growled"Your fine, stop struggling."

(A/N: I was giggling so hard during this chapter 💀 'cheeks' for one out of context lmao. Two 'growled' dudes a furry frfr. Sorry lmao-Felix<3)