Chapter 5

'I don't care.. he's a child murderer.'
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Whatever.. I wasn't planning on it."You mumble, and he chuckles.

"Smart..." You guys lock up and walk outside. Putting the keys in, you turn them. To your shock, your car won't start.

'Shit... I guess I'll walk then'You hear a tap on your window, breaking you out of your thoughts. You look over and see William. Sighing, you roll the window down."What Afton?"

"Well darling, I couldn't help but notice you can't start your car. Need a ride?"He says, smirking. 'A ride? From Afton? That seems like bad news, he's a murderer..'

"Fine Afton. Only because I don't feel like walking.." you grumble, rolling up the window. You open the door, and he extends a hand out for you to take, but you push it down,"I'm not helpless Afton."

He smirked,"Hmm.. No, I don't suppose so.. But I can still be a gentleman darling~" The way his stupidly annoying accent makes all his words roll off the tip of his tongue just sparks something inside you. Annoyance? Anger? You didn't know, but it made your insides feel strange.

"You gonna get out, or spend the night in your car??" William asked teasingly, and you get out of your car.

"Hmm, I'd rather not stay in my car, it's fucking cold."You said, shivering. You hadn't realized how cold it was before, but that's when you see that the sun is setting,"The sun's already setting?" You ask, confused.

William nodded,"Guess so, let's go so I can take you home dear." You shook your head,"No, I didn't realize how dark it was getting Afton. My house is like halfway across town, it'll be fine."

He gently grabbed your arm,"Well then, guess you'll be staying with me, won't you love?" He grinned his infamous grin, and you groan,"Whatever.."

          ᯽𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡᯽

         You guys arrived at William's house, and went inside,"My children are at Henry's house right now." William said as the two of you walked towards the kitchen, you just following William. William started humming the song Closer by Nine Inch Nails(A/N:was listening to it as I was writing so I decided to use it), and walked over to the counter. "You ok Will?" You asked as you leaned against the counter not to far away from him.

         William hummed in response,"Mhm, just fine doll~" He was suddenly standing in front of you, leaning in, with a knife at your throat.

           "H-Hi.." You laughed nervously, holding on to the edge of the counter, your face got redder by the second. William chuckled, which only made your dick twitch, if it wasn't now,"Hello darling~"

          William leaned in closer, knowing what he was doing to you. You thought he was about to whisper something in your ear, but he turned and kissed your lips. You were shocked, but kissed him back, bringing both the kiss deeper, and him closer by putting your hands on his neck.

        William smirked, and pulled away for air,"Thought you didn't like me anymore cause I'm a murderer?" You roll your eyes,"I did too... Can I have another kiss?" You asked, and he dove back in.

        You felt William's tongue on your bottom lip, asking for permission, and you granted it. The situation started escalating, and he led you to his room, where he pinned you against the wall, the knife still with him.

        "You stupid murderer.." You whispered. William chuckled,"Right."He started kissing your neck, and put his left hand down. You though he was gonna let it float, but he started palming you, and you let out a moan, putting your hand over your mouth.

         You thought it was unfair that William got to touch you, and you couldn't do anything, but you didn't tell him. Instead you pushed William onto the bed, and knelt in front of him. He smirked, and nodded, telling you to go ahead.

         Slowly, you unzipped his pants, sliding them out of the way. Then, you slid William's hard cock  out of his boxers, blushing. "Well darling, you're taking your sweet time~" You heard William hum, and you lowered your face.

(A/N: It was kind of late when I finished this, sorry- Am I doing alright so far? Idk, I don't normally write smut lmao-Felix)