chapter 3 - "long time no see"

Previous chapter.

But she kept pushing him making him annoyed..he raised his hand infront of her chest and said.

V - stop!..or else I'll touch you.

Previous chapter end.

An pov

An pov.

She immediately stopped struggling and tightly closed her eyes when he said that while he smirked seeing his effect me her.

V - what a pleasant surprise to meet you here..i didn't know that we will meet like THIS again..well yk I can't forget you..you were so good on bed even if you were virgin you were damn hot under me.

He said with smirk on his lips but she didn't liked it she disgusted with him and herself too..she hook her head and spoke making his eyes darkened and smirk fade away.

Yn - n-no..do-don't s-say lik-e th-is*sob* I-i was-n't in-in m-my sen-se*sob*yo-u fo-forced me*sob*i-it wa-wasn't m-my mis-take..*sob*

She kept sobbing and crying while He darkly chuckles before replying.

V - well..it was your mistake..yk what?..

Yn - ......  *sob*

V - let me tell you..your mistake is coming in my sight..you shouldn't have came infront of me.. But now as you did,..you should know the consequences..shouldn't you?..

He asked tugging her hair behind her ear as she tried to move from his touch but his grip just tightened and he said.

V - stop moving!

He growled loudly on her face as she flinched really hard and stopped struggling while looking down..as he looked at her face and examined it.

Her red nose, puffy eyes, wet eyelashes, plump rosy lips trying to control sobs..he gulp and smashed his lips on her roughly..she tried to push him but it didn't work..so she give up, he felt her muscles calmed as he speed up the kiss.

He pushed her on the couch more now they were completely lying while she was under him and he was on top of her..he was kissing her hungrily like a beast.

Finally left her lips with a pop sound as she started crying more than before but silently only some muffle sob was coming as he looked at her with a pissed face.

He didn't liked her rejection for him..than the way she was making him feel unknowingly this beast has given his heart to her but he didn't want to accept it he thinks love make us weak..but little did he knew that his thinking will ruin him, her, and everything between them.