chapter 8 - "I will kill him"

••••begin••••

••••begin••••

V pov.

V - how r u feeling now?..

I asked huskily against her lips she breathed heavily and nodded slightly and I hummed deeply.

My eyes fell on her lips as I lick my lips and looked at her eyes then again at lips,.i caress her lower lip from my thumb, slowly leaning I brushed my lips on hers and gently bite on it,.she whimpered softly and clutches on my shirt tightly.

Finally not getting control on myself, I pressed my lips on hers and pulled her closer.,I entered my tongue in her mouth and sucked her tongue, playing with her tongue, I traveled my lips on her jawline, leaving wet hot sloppy kisses on her jawline.

Her clutch were getting tighter as I opened her upper 3 shirt button from my right hand and slide under her shirt and caress her cold bare back from my warm hand.,she shivered and tried to push me by my shoulder.

I got annoyed and pinned her hands above her head by my left hand and slowly moved away, staring at her face with my half close eyes and heavy breaths, she looked at me in eyes and I can clearly see fear in her her eyes.

She was shivering a little but my hand was still there, she looked down,.i slowly captured her lips but gently this time.

End of V pov.

Yn pov.

When he slide his hand under my shirt, I felt something really weird in my stomach.,why? what is happening to me?..Honestly his gentleness is relaxing me, that's why I can't stop him.,his gentle kisses is really relaxing.

He left my lips and went towards my jawline making me squeal as I moan softly, he bite my neck and sucks on it making me moan and whimper.,he went towards my left earlobe and bite on it.