chapter 7 - "his warning to rm"

••••begin••••

Time skip to morning.

V pov.

I woke up feeling all energetic as I roam my eyes, it fell on yn who was sleeping beside me, her back was facing me and I leaned over to see her face.,she looked so cute while sleeping.

But her cuteness was replaced by her hot collarbone which I am seeing as she took her turn to me,.i lick my lips and bend over to kiss but my phone ringed up as I closed my eyes in frustration and sit up before picking up.

V - what?!

Suga - wow..cool down dude..chill,.what you doing?..

V - just woke up..

Suga - oh I see.,Mr. Park is on the way to park.,u should reach there too.

V - hmm..which park?..

Suga - ***** park on *** road.

V - hmm.

With that I cutted the call without getting response than looked at yn and kissed her lips before smirking and saying.

V - u are safe for now..just wait till I return.

I said and pecked her lips then went out of bed and did my morning routine than kissing her for last time I left from house.

End of V pov.

An pov.

After he left, yn woke up and found no one beside her as she sighed in relief than looked at paper bags and took one of them and went in washroom to do morning routine.

After that she came out while wearing a white big shirt..there was a hidden pant.

( hidden pant - this is in Korea for short dress)

Something like this.