chapter 6 - "his care for her"

••••begin••••

An pov.

Now it's night time and yn is still asleep.,after having V's dinner, he took her dinner to the room.

Here he came and saw she was still on bed

Here he came and saw she was still on bed.,he sighed softly and sit on bed looking at her face.,after staring at her for few minutes he saw her eyes slowly blinking as she gained her consciousness.

V pov.

I saw her eyes slowly blinking as she gained her consciousness, after few seconds she opened her eyes and looked around then her eyes Land on me.

As she Immediately sit up, slided backwards and pulled blanket till neck, hiding herself in it.,while I kept looking at her without saying anything.

V - you think you can stop me, if I want to do something?..

I asked with raised eyebrow And deep voice,.she looked down,.i forward my hand to take off the blanket but she slides back as I gritted my teeth and harshly pull of the blanket.

She gasped and looked at me terrified and trembling, I pulled her closer and realized she still have fever as I calm myself and slowly turned her hair behind her ear and leaned nibbling her earlobe with my teeth.

I pulled away and pressed my lips on hers, kissing her gently, smoothly.,she clutched my shirt in her small fist as I slide my palm to her back of neck and tilt my head to right and chewed on her lower lip gently as she whimpered softly.

I kissed her while kissing my lips traveled to her jawline as I left sloppy and hot wet kiss on her jawline,.reaching her earlobe I bite on it and sucked on it..then went to her neck but stopped when I felt her pushing me then I realized she still have fever so I left her.