Who am i.?

Arien sits down on the bench, sitting right next to the kid, the kid was eating popcorn in a bag,

"Gee you sure get over shit fast..."  Arien tells him,

"No- I'm- processing- I mean-...I don't know I just want to try and be happier..."

"How can you..have the will to.."

"To what?"

"I mean you're just a kid-... you don't feel bad at all?she's dead and you feel like you-"

"We've all delt with stuff. I have a right to want to feel some sort of joy right now..especially after Vee-.." Kadins voice shakes.

Arien glares away from him, not wanting to remember. He eventually turns back to Kadin who suddenly hugs him. Arien freezes in surprise, not knowing what to do. He gently lays his arms over Kadin, he feels his shirt get wet seemingly from Kadin's tears.

Arien comforts him, rubbing his back slightly until he sits up wiping his face, "sorry.."

"It's ok..I-..it messed me up to.. I can only imagine what its like for you..being 14 and all.."
Kadin nods, seemingly looking away from arien as he eats his popcorn. Arien avoids eye contact too.

"I don't want to die here, Arien.."

It's quiet. The silence is incredibly loud as arien turns to Kadin,
"don't say stuff like that... you'll be ok.."

"I-it's scary..it's so scary.. I pretend like I know everything. Like everything is ok- but honestly I'm petrified of this place..haha-...ha..."

Arien looks wide eyes at Kadin, looks away, and then hugs him. Kadin hugs him back slowly. Arien speaks after a minute or so, still hugging Kadin,
"Stop pretending for me.. it's ok to be scared..but trust me when I say I'll do whatever I can to make sure you get out of here safe..."

They both let go, before Kadin says something, "We,"

"Huh..?"

"You mean we. Make sure We get out of here safe"

Arien looks away, "yeah sure whatever you say kid..."

They watch the red and blue dance in the roses, as the sky's purples swirl around and stars glow vibrant.

He Jolts up breathing heavily. Something crawled up his spine, he felt sick..like something terrible was going to happen..

"Mmm..." he groans as be hugs his arms, pulling up his knees as well into a ball.

He stays like this a little longer before he gathers the motivation to get up and get changed. He pushes the bathroom door open expecting to see his Normal outfit,

but instead it's a different outfit. From a quick glance it's a graphic tee and baggy black pants of some kind..he doesn't care much and starts his routine. Once he puts the shirt on he sees the logo on it "Raymond roses" with a graphic of a shield made of or with rose petals. It feels oddly...

Familiar

He shakes the thought off and finishes getting ready, going back out into the hall .

He sits down, looking up. Spacing out.

The light shines in the windows, so bright..such a pretty sight to see, and how it disappears from the wall when a butterfly block the lights path. He spaces back in sooner or later after a bit and looks at his shirt, something draws him to think about it or where he's seen it before.