Oh.

TW: SEWER SLIDE AND #DEATH

———

They both run to the door, as the hallway crushes down behind the two of them. Bit by bit. It slowly disappears, the purple sky from before had become incredibly less welcoming, as the floor underneath the two would rise quickly and smash with the ceiling after the 2 ran on it. They made good distance with it in fact. Arien was basically pulling Kadin by the hand to keep up with him however. They both kept running.
They were so close to the end...
Kadins hand slips from Ariens. He turns back to see Kadin fallen on the ground, he struggles to get back up, he's shaking, he's terrified for his life. The persona of being calm and cool was gone now. Kadin can't seem to get up, Arien runs over to him and tries his best to help him up, he drags Kadin up, and toward the door, the smashing in the distance interrupting every rational thought that strings together in his head.
The door was more of a hole in the wall, all they had to do was crawl through.
Arien crawls through as the loud crushes of the hallway echo behind...getting louder...and l o u d e r
As death loomed, closer...and c l o s e r
Arien had Kadin by the hand and once he was though he pulled his hand to pull him with.

Kadin inches forward, the smashing of the floor and ceiling in the background were close. Too close for comfort. The smashing of air created a wind, it pulled Kadins hood off his head. His hair blew around on his face as he took another step forward.

He looked up at Arien, the wind had given him a full view of Kadin's eyes, one was slightly bigger than the other, but the look on his face.
The utter terror in his eyes.
The floor raises from his feet and all Kadin can do is look at Arien, his gaze softened as tears fell from his face.

And then the ceiling came crashing down.

Blood splattered everywhere. Arien was frozen. Shocked.

No..
No...
He's- he can't be.

Arien was still holding the last of what remained of the kid. He shakes. Hot tears run down his
face. The others had turned to see Arien standing there. They all paused. Seeing what had happened.
The blue one tried to talk, but he choked on his words. Arien was Frozen. Kadin's hand growing cold in his. Arien drops it and steps back, terrified.
Arien looks down to see his grey shirt with the emblem of his college on it ...covered in blood. His hoodie around his waist not as bad, the sleeves got the worst of it,

"A-arien- I-.." the pink one says something and he turns to her, his gaze horrified.

"Hah...haha.. H A H..." he cries in a mix of laughter and sobs.
He shakes.
The purple one speaks, saying they should probably get a move on. Arien stands there still, he hugs onto himself, looking down.

He's alone. Completely alone now. He takes his hoodie from around his waist and puts in back on, his arms covered in blood in the process. He looks at Kadin's hand again. For too long. The blue one comes behind him and puts his hand on Arien's shoulder,

"Come on man... let's go.." he says comfortingly, as if him and Arien were friends this whole time. He hasn't lost as much as Arien has. He wouldn't have cared if Arien died in the city..or even before that. So why does he show sympathy now?

Arien hits his hand of and turns around putting his hood up, walking forward. Everyone follows behind.
They walk for a while, before they all stop, arien finally looks up, this.
It's the house they all stayed in after they had all met in this terrible place. He feels numb to it all. Nothing feels real.
They 4 others look at eachother, unsure of weather to go in or not. In the end they do.
The red one flops down where she sat last time, the blue next to her. The pink one sat at the counter, the purple on the floor.  Arien goes to the other side of the counter, he leans over it holding his head in his hands,

"Arien are you-" the pink one starts

"Shut up Kiara."

"..." she does so.

Arien Stands up straight looking at the ceiling, then at his own hands. The blood on his sleeves taunts him. He looks up and sees it.

A knife holder.

He stares at it, an empty look in his eyes. Kiara notices and they look at eachother. Kiara scrambles to get up as arien takes a knife in his hand. He holds it out to her and she puts her hands up,

"A-arien-"

He cuts her off, "I DONT CARE!" He smiles, a look of insanity on his face. The others look over to what's happening as well,

"Woah- ari don't do anything irrational-" the purple one says,

"SHUT! UP! IM SO-...FUCKING done. Ok?!" He laughs a bit,
"Because nobody else will...

ILL END THIS NIGHTMARE MYSELF!"
Arien puts the knife to his neck, it hurts. Blood drips as he laughs,

He slashes quickly, falling to the floor, it's warm...it's..warm...
It's so...
Cold...

Arien jolts awake. Crying, sobbing, hot tears streaming down his face. The hallways is dim, as if he wasn't supposed to wake up yet. He hugs onto his arms, hugging himself, he sobs.
He looks down to see he's still wearing that same outfit.
The same one
He died in.

He freezes. But cries. Still, more.

He's all alone
Nobody is there to comfort him.
It's late.
He's in bloody clothes, but there's no blood to be seen.
He sobs.
He's terrible.
All by himself.
Maybe he wouldn't be, if ahiko was here,

If he just listened.