PROLOGUE

Fascinating Beauty Inside by purplewinker_fairy

Beauty with a heart is one of the most beautiful traits that the prince needed to break the curse that can't be find anywhere he go, he need to find a girl
before it's too late.

Arabelle Yasvien also known as veteran in their province her life full of misery, she's humiliated from her friends for having a pyscho father. She's always been suffering from the pain that people judgements.

She even wished to become a princess so that her life will be alright, no pain, no sadness, no judgement, she already drowning herself but something havppen.

She thought she's death but when she open her eyes she realize that the world she see, is from the book that the beast alive where she discover that the prince disguise into a beast, that the dark secret reveals into the right time with a girl who can break it.

By that time the story change her fate also changed once she enter that place, the place that no humans can't enter a hunted mansion because of the beast. Where she can see a miracle that she didn't expect.

The world with full of magic and fantasy, where she can find a true love that exist and long life-time. Beauty and the Beast.

What if the world she wishing for will come true? what will happen next?

Will Belle fall inlove with a beast? Is Arabelle the only key to break the curse that prince been suffered? Will the dark secret keep them together?

ARABELLE YASVIEN As the Beauty and LEVINE OSWALLD As the Beast together let's discover the world full of magical.♡

ARABELLE YASVIEN - Moodboard