EPILOGUE

LEVINE POV

I'm waiting for her to wake-up but she didn't I'm worried about her, I hate the fact that I left her.

Before they fight, we saw Ezra in the red hoodie she wait us then tell a secret about the Queen. She's not my real mom and I feel it.

"Belle, kailangan niyo ito malaman bago kayo umatake sa palasyo,"

She tell us the secret weapon we need to defeat her, she said that she's scared to look herself in the mirror.

"Ito ang gagamitin mo panglaban sa kaniya, she is the monster we looking for a long time."

I know at the first place that she's not my mom, she's the monster!

"I know it, she's not my mom. And I hat her for ruining me." I sigh.

Arabelle give me a warning look, she's cute when she's angry though.

"So paano ko siya maibabalik sa salamin? Do I need to use my power  to trap her?" Arabelle asked.

We talk about the plan, Arabelle is the bait and I know it's dangerous but I trust her for this, I hope she's okay after this war.

"Magtiwala ka sa akin, makakaya natin 'to pareho." She kissed me before she left me alone.

"I know, but be safe okay? I love you so much." I shout at her.

Damn I love this girl very much!

She's busy fighting with the monster while me and Ezra trying to find the secret door — inside our palace to keep my mom safety and sound.

When we finally found it, we use the keys to open the door. It's too hard to access this door damn that monster!

I saw the mirror shining and it's the sign that my mom has been trapped for decades, we need to save her before it's too late. We pull the woman then I saw my mom safe and happy.

"Mom! Finally, I save you. You're safe and sound," I hug her tightly.

Damn! I miss my mom so much.

"Anak? mabuti at nailigtas niyo ako salamat talaga, mahal kita anak."

I'm happy but...I remember someone and it's Arabelle! Damn, I should save her too. I don't want to let her die.

It's too late I see her lifeless body lying in the grass, bloods scattered in her stomach that's evident on her dress.

The whole night she sleep in my bed I can't sleep, I can't even move in my position I'm sitting beside her.

I'm just scared —to the point that I made a big mistake for doing that.

"Arabelle...please I'm begging you." I'm just an idiot leaving my woman fighting alone.

Please wake-up, I really miss you! :(

I'm crying silently and hold her hand tightly, I love her I encourage myself that soon she's fine and healthy.

My mom said that she need Arabelle to talk in private and I agree because maybe she need the truth?

I'm busy cooking for breakfast, when I  passed by I hear my mom talking about our relationship. I know she's nervous and not to ready to reveal it.

But the words coming from her mouth, made me shock because she love me too? She said that it's bad hiding our relationship to her.

"So how are you? I'm worried you know that," I hug her and smell her neck damn I love the fragrance.