𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝕯𝖔
𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

━━━━━╗╔━☁━╖━━━╮

ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

◂ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ▸

━━━━╛╚━☁━╜━━━━╯

Sitting on the last seat you were uninterestedly playing with the pen while Sara was busy copying her assignment from yours.
yep you're a smart ass student.

"bitch atleast help me complete this-"
You cutted Sara off.

"uff, be grateful that I'm nice enough to lend you my work dumfuck-"

"mind yourr words young lady, I'm 1 month, 13 days and 4 second older than you tskk"
Sara replied rolling her eyes

"you even calculated seconds! I'm impressed bitch!"
You said clapping your hands dramatically.

Suddenly there were loud noises of girls screaming as three people entered in the classroom, walking like the main lead of kdramas. You were least interested in them, the thing you just cared about at the moment was how much the loud noises were annoying you.

"keep it low, will ya??!"
You annoyingly stated.

The place became silent with just whispers.

You gave all those students who were glancing at you an annoyed huff.
The three of them came and sat near your seat. One of them smirked and turned his chair, now facing you and stared at your face.

"stop staring boy or do you have any intentions to lose those pretty eyes of yours?"
now that boy was raising his eyebrows at you.

"But there is no crime in staring a piece of art, is it?"
He says shrugging his shoulders

"well this piece of art can also make you go blind, would you like that boy?"

"Woah woah Sassy Much Huh?

by the way the name's jeon jungkook!"

"yea no one asked"
You said sarcastically smiling at him. He chuckled and shook his head at your reaction.

∶⋆⊹━⊹⋆∶

The class was over and now you were waiting for Sara to pack up her things. Meanwhile jungkook seems to be in intrested in you. Your clothing, attitude, everything attracted him. How you would try to ignore him while the other girls wanted his attention. But here you were least bothered bout him.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

【TO】
【BE】
【CONTINUED】

•◡•