𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝕯𝖔
𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

━━━━━╗╔━☁━╖━━━╮

ᴍʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ

━━━━╛╚━☁━╜━━━━╯

━━━━╛╚━☁━╜━━━━╯

At the moment you just wanted to be alone, the first thing that came in your mind was to go for a walk.

∶⋆⊹━⊹⋆∶

You were strolling near the Han river, random thoughts covering your mind. You were not so short-temperd before. But this one incident changed both you and your way of living life. Nature is the best option for you to calm your nerves.

You were peacefully walking when you noticed that it's gonna be dark soon, you were about to go back, but a hand on your shoulder stopped you.

"what are you doing here?"
You questioned as soon as you turned back to see your friend sara.

"Bruhh human's can come here-"

"leave it! Tell me why the hell did you gave my number to that coconuthead"

"because he asked for it.."
She nervously said while scratching the back of her neck.

"Woah what a reason to give my number"
You said clapping your hands, making Sara look at you with a whiny look.

"Anyways I've to go, i don't want my ass to be get beaten by mom right now"
You said and went away from the place before Sara could even say something.

∶⋆⊹━⊹⋆

I entered the hallway with Sara, talking bout some random things, but as usual I was interrupted by someone.

"why the hell are you always I'm my sight, huh?"

"well this is not your department. Why the hell are you roaming here, instead of going to your own?"
I looked at her with a done expression.

"umm T-that's c-cuz I'm a model so I can go anywhere I want!"
Haemi said clutching onto her mini skirt.

"who the heck hired her?"
Sara whispered in my ear, making me chuckle a little.

"If you want to put a modeling show, then go to your own fucking department."
Hae-mi stomped her feet at my sentence.

"uhh anyways, Sara I'll go now, see ya at lunch and the book you wanted is at the library."
I said and walked away not wanting my ears to be damaged.

"YYYAAA BITCH YOU MADE ME WALK HERE FOR NOTHING!"
I could still hear Sara screaming from afar. I turned and said

"SORRY NOT SORRY!"

and with that i walked away.

∶⋆⊹━⊹⋆∶

You made your way to your seat. Suddenly someone sat beside you making you sigh in annoyance. The person poked your shoulder making you glare at him.

"Don't you dare touch me!"
You said glaring at a chill jungkook.

"you got a bad temper woman."

"then get the fuck away from me and mind your own business"
You said huffing after the sentence

"ahan, I'm never gonna stay away from you my lady"
He replied cheekily while you threw daggers at him with your eyes. You were about to reply back when the door opened revealing someone unknown.

"Hey! I'm sure y'all have already heard that your gonna have a new professor so that's me! Uhhmm, btw I'm jung hoseok! I hope we can get along & study hard!"
The man who is your new professor said with a cheerful smile making everyone in the room smile aswell. To be honest, no one would've thought that he's a professor, he's handsome and his personality looks already bright. He looks just as the same age as y'all.

∶⋆⊹━⊹⋆∶

Walking in the library, Sara straight went to search for the book she needed for her studies. She walked through a particular section and looked for the book. She found it but It was kinda high for her to reach it. She tried to get a hold of it, but failed, just when she was about to give up, a hand caught up that book for her. She turned around and flinched a little seeing the person so close to her.

"here you go"
Taehyung said, his lips curling upwards seeing the girl all flustered.

"ohh yea, t-thank yo-you."
She gave a small smile and went to the study table with taehyung following behind.

"so you like fashion designing?"
Taehyung asked seeing the topic of the book she's reading.

"hmm, what about you?"

"I'm interested in music and currently planning to become a trainee at a good company."

"that's cool, u can do it"
She smiled and got back to focus on the book. Taehyung also smiled and started reading his book. Silence engulfed around them.

⋆⊹━⊹⋆∶

They both were doing there work silently. Taehyung finished reading his book, he kept the book on the table and rubbed his eyes feeling exhausted after continously reading.
He looked around and looked at her, still reading. She was busy in her own work, not knowing a shit happening around her. Taehyung adored how she was so focused and passionated about what she loves to do.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

【TO】
【BE】
【CONTINUED】

•◡•