𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝕯𝖔
𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

━━━━━╗╔━☁━╖━━━╮

◂ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ▸

━━━━╛╚━☁━╜━━━━╯

━━━━╛╚━☁━╜━━━━╯

Finally exam session was over for everyone.

Sara entered the library which once was filled with exhausting figures of students but now it was like a deserted room with just a few bookworms.

She sighed and moved towards her favorite section of the library, the novel section. she's a fan of romantic novels, a hopeless romantic to be honest.

Never been in an intimate contact with a man, but this one motherfucker was finally born to change that.

She was finding the book named 'it ends with us'.

You and jungkook are busy with your physical activities and studies, so she can't hangout with you. Yoongi was busy with basketball tournament. Taehyung was also busy with being a trainee.

But does that affect her.
Welp nah.
being that introvert.

Finally finding the book she wanted, she grabbed it and smiled. She heaved a sigh and made her way towards An empty table. Oh how she wished snacks were available but hell nah the university is stupid.

∶⋆⊹━⊹⋆∶

Being immersed in her novel, she didn't notice when a tall human came and sat beside her. He poked her shoulder, making her come out of her little world.

"Oh you came"
She kept her book beside, and looked at the stupidly large human.

"That's how you greet me sweetie? after meeting in such a long time, that's cold"

"saying I'm cold and calling me sweetie. You've an utterly surprising choice of words mister"

"Yea I'm one unique piece"
He proudly said making Sara scoff & shook her head at his silliness.

"Are you not busy with training?"

"jesus a human deserves a break and I'm a huma-"

"I thought you were an alien."

"Anyways, are you camping in the library or what, cuz I always find you here, well not to mention I always step here because of you"
This stupid large man had zero clue about what his words were doing to her. Sara fake coughed realizing she was staring at him. Taehyung secretly smiled seeing his affect on her.