𝗍𝖾𝗇

𝕯𝖔
𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

━━━━━╗╔━☁━╖━━━╮

◂ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ? ▸

━━━━╛╚━☁━╜━━━━╯

━━━━╛╚━☁━╜━━━━╯

You were at the Han river your comfort place, you were waiting for Sara.
Suddenly you felt someone panting hard beside you.

"YOU ARE LITERALLY 15 MINUTES LATE!! WERE YOU WALKING IN SLOW-MOTION OR SOMETHI-"

"Do I look like I walked here?"
She said while panting heavily, probably because of running.

"ALSO where were you?"

"Somewhere, with someone"
She said nervously.

"with whom?"

"I'm dating someone."

"I don't even need to guess who, congratulations or whatever"

You said in monotone staring at the river. Sara gazed at you with a Lil bit of concern. You weren't surprised at this point, because they were gonna be together someday. You were happy for her but still felt somewhat disturbed inside.

"Aren't you happy for me?"

"I'm- i just- ugh you know everything, why are you pretending to be clueless?"

"I'm tired of telling you the same thing again and again, but I'll have to tell you this anyway.

You still haven't moved on, and that's because you don't even bother to do so.

I'm not telling you to stop proving what's wrong, because that's why you're working this hard and you're right.
But y/n, the problem is that you're not even trying to move on, from him."

You're still stuck in that Time when he was there but you gotta move on right?

"Love is maybe short, but betrayal is unforgettable"

Sara sighed and stared at the view as you.

" I'll be completing my masters in 2-3 months, you'll be completing yours too, we'll be graduating soon after.
I'll join the NIS after my training, you'll join your ideal company and become a designer."

"

right now the thing I wanna focus on, is become a worthy deceive and resolve all the problems I faced, my family faced"

"you are so stubborn, do whatever you want. I won't stop you."

"ok now tell me, how to handle that idiot. Why does he even wants to be close with me? Tell me how do I pursue him to stop annoying me!"

"you can't pursue the willing y/n"

"what do you me- oh shit! I've to get back home! See you on Monday!!"

You ran off not letting Sara speak anything.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

【TO】
【BE】
【CONTINUED】

•◡•