𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝕯𝖔
𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

━━━━━╗╔━☁━╖━━━╮

◂ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ 

━━━━╛╚━☁━╜━━━━╯

━━━━╛╚━☁━╜━━━━╯

Bursting through the gym corridor, he panted heavily looking around for his hyung. His gaze stopped at the bleachers where they were present. He quickly paced towards the stairs and stopped infront of them.

"Jeez what took you so long?"
Taehyung asked

"There's more than one one indoor gym in this campus, you would have told me which one you dumbsh-"
Jungkook said panting onto his breath.

"Why are we gathered here anyway?"
Sara asked catching jungkook's attention.
Jungkook stunnly looked at her, probably confused on why she is here. Oh Shit that just clicked-

"Is y/n here too?"
Sara nodded and pointed at you who was laying on the bench and listening to songs with your eyes closed. Jungkook excused himself and went near you.
He sat down and observed you closely. You were relaxed, no angry face or that typical 'you'll die if you come near me' look. You were just calm, which he encountered for the first time. He smiled and stared at you.

He liftted his hand and was about to remove a strand of hair from your face, when you held his wrist from touching you. The fact that your eyes were still closed and you also can't hear anything cuz of the music playing in your ear, caught him off-guard.

"Nice reflex you got there!"
He said with a amazed smile, a genuine one.
You yanked your hand away from his and opened your eyes. Staring at him irritatedly.

"Are you staring at me? Because I like it"
He cheekily winks at you.

"I'll really choke you if you tried to touch me again"

"Ugh jungkook if you arre done being roasted by her, then both of you come here!"
Yoongi shouts at you two, rubbing the bridge of his nose in an annoyed way.

"nope I'm still not done!"
Jungkook shouts back showing his famous smile.

"ok so I wanted to say something."
Taehyung cleared his throat and pulled out something from his backpack.

"I GOT ACCEPTED AS A TRAINEE!"
he excitedly stated. All of you congratulated him.

"So what company are you in again?"
Y/N asks him.

"HYBE LABELS! My dream company! Damn I can't believe I made my first step closer to my dream!"
Taehyung says dramatically fake crying.

"That's really great! For how long is the training period tho?"
Jungkook says joining the conversation.

"Well that depends on my progress and practicing. It usually takes 2-3 years but as I'm already majoring specially in music in university here, I think it might only take 1-2 years for me."

"You better treat us! How bout we go to a club?"
Yoongi give a suggestion. Sara widend her eyes and shook her head. Jungkook gave her a questioning look while she just kept denying with pleading eyes and stealing glances from you.

"it'll be fun, why don't you join yo-"

"I'm not coming"
You coldly stated and left the gym. Sara sighed and looked down. She stared at you leaving and sighed again. She took her bag and decided to follow you, but before she did, she said something to the boys.

"Take this as a piece of information bout her, never mention about clubbing or alcohol infront of her, never ever"
She glanced at the boys one last time and left. The boys looked at each other, puzzled.

"Does she despise alcohol or something?''
Taehyung mutters enough for yoongi and jungkook to hear.

"Why act so damn mysterious"
And there was a pouty jungkook.

"Let them be, they will tell us themselves when they feel like it. It's better not to force them"
Yoongi says sipping onto his coffee.

"Hmm.."

∶⋆⊹━⊹⋆∶

"Hey !"
You swinged your bag into his face as a reflex action. Like who wouldn't when he literally whispered in your ears out of the blue? Jungkook groaned and looked at you in disbelief while you just shrugged and left. He stood up and followed you.

"Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? Because you are a fucking snac-"

"I can't fit in a vending machine dumbish"
You annoyingly replied and walked away. Jungkook leaned on your locker and spoke while smirking.

"How can she be in a vending machine, she's a whole damn meal.
Fuck you Google"

∶⋆⊹━⊹⋆∶

"Before starting the lecture, I would like to inform fellow girls who signed up for sports/physical activities that they are Starting today after University hours. So let's get back to lecture."
The professor spoke.

∶⋆⊹━⊹⋆∶

"So that's it for today, I'll end the class here. Have a nice day everyone"
He smiled brightly and left.

You started packing up your things to go to the next class.

",Hey y/n, have you been to the doctor's lately? cuz you lack vitamin me"

And there he goes with his typical pickup line. Did he take a pledge to flirt with you every single day or what? You looked at him with a done expression.

"there's no such vitamin, i guess you failed science''
And like always you roasted him on his handsome face and walked away. Jungkook processed your words and smiled like an idiot.

"Damn this is the first time she didn't glared at me like she'll kill me"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝖺𝖺𝖺𝖿𝖿𝖿𝖿𝖿𝗌𝗁𝗍𝗍𝗍𝗍𝗃 :𝗉

【TO】
【BE】
【CONTINUED】

•◡•