𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

███▓▒░░.[𝔄𝔠𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔩𝔢𝔡𝔤𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱].░░▒▓███

(𝔜/𝔫)'𝔰 𝔓𝔒𝔙

"(𝔜/𝔫)! ℭ𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔰? ℑ 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤." A soft voice, of the man that I have grown to care for, had called out.

"ℑ'𝔪 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤!" I replied, happily.

Hi, I'm (Y/n). I was just a normal modern human that came from a modern society and I have managed to survive in this fantasy world for 9 months.

I'm still 14 years old and was living with a kind and caring man.

The man was in his late thirty's and his name was Kiruna Greyhem.

He would wear mid evil clothing, but there mostly really formal.

He had the average black hair, and overall looked like a normal guy.

Well, except for his bright blue eyes. Sometimes, his eyes remind me of the bright cloudy sky or the big and wavy ocean.

He was always kind to me and always helped me when I was in trouble.

With the occasion of a few scoldings but only when it was really necessary.

Mister Kiruna was kind enough to let me stay with him. Ever since he found me, I agreed to stay with him if I don't cause any trouble.

I went downstairs and greeted him with a smile.

"𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡, 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔞?" I asked, tilting my head to the side a little.

He chuckled and caressed my head. I pouted because I had just brushed my hair.

He only laughed more as I started to join in.

After we stopped, he looked disturbed by something because his smile had faded onto a small frown.

He slightly bent down to my level and sighed. I stared at him, confused and slightly frightened.

"(𝔜/𝔫), 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔰, 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱?" He questions softly.

I slowly nodded, confirming his question.

"𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔩, (𝔜/𝔫), 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩. 𝔄𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔢, ℑ 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢. ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢... 𝔅𝔲𝔱..." He trailed off with both a sad and happy look on his face.

"𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫, ℑ 𝔪𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔩. ℑ 𝔎𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡, 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲." He looked away and seem to avoid my eyes.

I was slightly surprised. I mean, yes, I am an orphan that wants to have a mom or dad but I didn't think he'd find out!

"𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣! 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔞 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡! 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔢𝔱, ℑ 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔩𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔢, 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱?"