ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

███▓▒░░.[𝔄𝔠𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰].░░▒▓███

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁

'𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢?' Me and my friends were waiting for, 'Kiruna' was his name?

I better hope that he isn't another traitor, that is using me for his greed and for my aura.

Ugh, I can't have that today, we're already exhausted and weak from my brother's attack.

I swear, he and his attacks have been getting stronger lately, too strong for us to handle.

"ℑ𝔫𝔨, 𝔅𝔩𝔲𝔢. ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔤𝔬 𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢." I ordered, the two hesitantly obliged.

I walked to the window, my staff in hand, and peeked outside.

I saw the human with... a little human girl? Is she his daughter?

I checked her facial features and saw no mark on her face.

I furrowed my eyes at this. This child... I have not seen them before. She should be around 13-14 years old and yet...

She must be rogue..

So, this man plans to keep her rogue like this?

How incompetent of him to think that I wouldn't be able to find out sooner.

"ℌ𝔪𝔪..." I whispered to myself.

This will be entertaining...

I walked back to the living room and sat down on a comfortable chair.

'𝔏𝔢𝔱'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡 𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔦𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔶, 𝔬𝔯 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔰𝔲𝔟𝔪𝔦𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢, 𝔟𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔢...' I thought to myself, sighing.

And I thought that things couldn't get any worse...

The male human had returned but without the human child. He made a respectable, but unnecessary, bow towards me and my friends.

"𝔖𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶. ℑ𝔱𝔰 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔲𝔟𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔰 𝔡𝔬 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔪𝔢." I explained with my soft but masked voice.

I started my kind-act for this man to fall for a few tricks.

The man arose from his bow and nodded instead.

"ℑ 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢, 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔐𝔞𝔧𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔶. ℭ𝔞𝔫 ℑ 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤?" He requested with a calm demeanor.

I shook my head and replied with a simple '𝔫𝔬'.

"𝔑𝔬, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲."

"𝔚𝔢'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱. 𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔞 𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔦𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔢'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔶."