ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

███▓▒░░.[ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔰].░░▒▓███

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁

I paced around the throne room as I waited for the child to arrive, with the occasional rest, of course.

'𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 ℑ 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰? 𝔅𝔲𝔱 ℑ𝔫𝔨 𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔰 𝔶𝔢𝔱. 𝔚𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰? 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔣 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫 𝔟𝔬𝔱𝔥? 𝔘𝔤𝔥, 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔫𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔰!'

I sighed, and slumped myself down on my throne, Blue and the child should be here any minute now.

All of this chaos has been giving me a migraine. I rubbed where my temples were suppose to be and let out a groan.

The child's name was Y/n, right? I couldn't remember. I was much too exhausted with my brother's attack to remember such things.

I fixed my sitting position and waited for both my Royal Guard and the little girl to arrive.

After a few minutes, I heard the huge doors open.

I saw Blue holding the door open as the child stepped in.

I watched as she walked up ahead until she halted in the middle of the room. It was amusing how she stared at her surroundings in awe.

I know, the walls and pillars are beautiful but they are merely a decorated piece is all.

I would've caught her attention already but this was just pathetically amusing to watch her stare.

I saw her stiffen the moment her eyes landed on me. I only stared into her eyes as I noticed a glimmer of fear and nervousness in her (e/c) pools. (eye color)

I smiled down at her as her mood shifted into one of caution.

"𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢."

I greeted in the softest manner that I could.

I then turned my attention to Blue, whom was behind her the whole time.

"𝔓𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢, 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔲𝔰."

I ushered him out as he bowed respectively and showed himself out.

I made my aura as calm and welcoming as it should be to at least ease the child's cautious stare.

However, the human radiated of determination and stood her ground.

She didn't seem to believe my positive nature like everyone else.

'ℭ𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡. 𝔘𝔰𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔯 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱.'

I noticed her stoic expression and frowned.

"𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯? ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤?"