ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

███▓▒░░.[ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔷𝔢].░░▒▓███

(𝖄/𝖓)'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁

I groggily woke up on a comfy and cozy bed. The sunlight peeking through the windows and curtains.

I sat up and blinked multiple times, making my eyes adjust to the dimly lit room. I looked around and noticed that this wasn't my room.

'ℌ𝔲𝔥?'

That's when the occurrences of yesterday struck my mind.

'𝔒𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱... ℑ 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔡𝔫𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔞 𝔭𝔰𝔶𝔠𝔥𝔬 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯..'

I mentally face palmed myself. How could I forget what happened yesterday?

'𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔱! ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶!'

I pouted and crossed my arms. I sighed and got out of the bed.

I quietly did so, and tiptoed my way over to the door.

Once I was standing in front of it, I turned the doorknob and cracked the door open.

Outside the room I was greeted with a long hallway that goes from left to right.

"ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢, 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡."

I squeaked and whipped my head around when I heard someone else's voice come to greet me.

I saw the same purple-ish blue gloves from yesterday.

As Mister Kiruna told me, his name was Blue.

I furrowed my eyes at him with deep concern.

He was leaning on the wall near the doorframe and was crossing his arms with a smirk.

"ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰." He rose an invisible brow.

I quickly averted my eyes and focused them on something else.

I heard a small laugh come out of him.

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔧𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔫𝔬 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶."

He assured me. I looked back up at him as he stared down at me.

"..."

A moment of silence was brought into the corridor until Blue broke the ice.

He got himself off the wall and dusted the non-existent dirt from his clothes.

"𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫, ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔴𝔬𝔨𝔢. ℌ𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲. 𝔖𝔬 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔩𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢, ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔦𝔪."

'𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪...'

The one person that I, and Mister Kiruna, were trying to avoid. What did he want now?

"ℌ𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔪𝔢? 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯?"

I managed to calmly ask Blue.