14.) People vs. Objects

CHLOE'S P.O.V.

I was still lying on my bed when a knock made me get up and see who it was. I was shocked to see that it was James. He was wearing a green shirt that brought out the green in his eyes. It made him look nicer, less harsh. 

He pushed me aside and stalked into the room. "Come on in James" I said sarcastically as I left the door open a crack. I didn't trust James.

As I turned back around to face him I was pushed up against the door. I gasped in surprise as his lips pressed against mine and he moaned shoving his tongue in my mouth. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me.

"What do you think your doing?" I hissed at him.

He laughed "I know you want me, I've been watching you." He stepped towards me and I stepped back. "Of course we can't mate." he continued "Julia is more suited to the task." He again took a step towards me and I ran out of room and ended up with my back against the wall. "But we can have fun." He whispered in my ear.

My heart was pounding in my chest as his breath fanned on my neck. Did he really think that I would have anything to do with him?

I growled in my throat "Why would I ever do anything with you?"

He growled back and grabbed my arms and pinned them to the wall "Your mine."

"I am not an object to be owned!" I practically hissed at him.

He squeezed my arms hard enough that I knew there would be bruises. I knew that I had to get out of here but he was physically stronger then I was. The only way I could get out of here was if I used my brain.

His hands on me were making me feel sick, but I shoved down my nausea as I called out to Luke in the pack link Luke, James has me locked in my room and I can't get out.

As I waited for Luke to come I brought my knee up and kicked him in his baby maker and swung my elbow down to his head knocking him down to the ground. Just then the door opened and Luke came in growling and eyes blazing.

James groaned and stood up. He looked at me and then at Luke with eyes burning with anger. Luke lunged at James and punched him in the face. James fought back too, he only landed one punch to the side of Luke's face before Luke had him in a chock lock. He called to Alex who had come running when he heard the fighting along with Mike and Matt.

The twins and Alex grabbed James. "Take him to the cells. I'll deal with him later." Luke said. They nodded and took him away. Luke walked over to me asking "Are you okay? Are you alright?" His eyes seemed frantic and when his hand that had come up to brush the stray hair that had fallen in her face sparks ignited on my skin.

It was as if I were feeling colours and seeing sounds that I never knew existed.

We both looked shocked when we whispered "Mate" together.

_________________

Chase's P.O.V.

_________________

I was so close to killing that strawberry blonde girl. I swear she's doing it on purpose too. Always complaining with a smile, Chase can you get that for me, Chase can you do this for me, Chase, Chase, Chase. Ugh.

And then she would laugh, like she's doing right now. "Oh you asked for it." I said.

She had just ate all my chips and I told her not to eat them. So the logical thing that she did? Ate. them. all.

I had went out for a perimeter check and was hungry and I come back to find she ate them.

Hannah looked at me then yelp and made a dash for the door. Well two can play at that game I thought.

I'm coming to get you. I told her through the pack link and could hear her laugh.

I'd like to see you try.

Hannah had made it to the tree line when I put on a burst of energy and tackled her to the ground. She laughed both in the mind link and out loud. It was a beautiful sound, magical. it trapped me in and wouldn't let him out. 

I stared down at her and a goofy smile was placed on his lips. Her smiling eyes twinkled up at me and her hands came up to brush some leaves that were tangled into my hair and when her skin came in contact with mine it was like a million fireworks exploded and a  thousand musical notes filled the air.

"Mate" she whispered 

~~~~

okay I know i'm super late but i love you guys 

VOTE 

AND 

COMMENT