6.) Doctor, I need a Doctor.

Alex's P.O.V.

After everything that has happened, I was ready to have a long hot shower and sleep for a few hundred years. We had walked all night, a trip that would have only been half that, but we had made an effort to lose the hunters. Chloe looked like she was going to pass out but every time she was about to she would snap herself out of it. She was wasting all her energy that could go into healing her beaten body but she wouldn't hear of it. 

We were almost to my pack house when Luke started to move forward at a faster pace. He hung back on the trip here, letting everyone go a head of him. Making sure they weren't being followed, doing his Alpha duty. But as the pack house came into view he picked up his pace. Looking down at a very sick, and very white looking Chloe in his arms, I could tell why he wanted to get her back. Her cuts that were visible on her face and arms looked worse on her pale completion then they had when she still had colour on her. 

Luke's gaze caught mine and I understood that they needed to get Chloe some help now. I pushed past the startled group and took of at an inhuman speed towards the pack house. As the house came closer I put on a greater amount of speed, pushing myself past the limits that I thought I had. 

I flew open the pack house door and was greeted with a small scream form one of the pack ladies. When she figured out who I was she stopped yelling and came rushing towards me. "GET THE DOCTOR NOW!" My wolf was very close to the surface, he wanted to hunt those bastards down and kill them. But there was no time now, he needed to be sure that Chloe was safe. 

She stood frozen for a minute before running off to do as I asked. The yelling had caught the attention of James and the rest of the pack as they came over to me. Only realizing now that I was panting hard, I looked up when James drew nearer to me. "Are you alright? Were are the others? Are they alright?" Question on top of question piled up until I yelled at them to shut up. They did.

"I need you to get the pack doctor ready, the others will be here soon. Chloe-" I broke off and heard James suck in a breath. His eyes darkened, in the next second he had everyone off getting everything set up. 

The doctor had finally came and he had all his stuff ready in a spare bedroom, just as the front door burst open and in came Luke caring a passed out Chloe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's P.O.V. 

I kicked the door as hard as I could and pushed myself into the pack house. Alex got up from his sitting position and came over to me. "This way, the doc has already got everything." He pointed to a door just to the right of me. I moved fast, careful to not hurt Chloe any further. 

I ruched into the room and carefully placed Chloe on the hard white bed. The doctor widened his eyes and bit but got straight to work, ordering the nurses to get warm water. He pushed everyone out of the room. I didn't want to leave but he said he couldn't work with all these people so I growled and everyone ran out of the room expect the Doc and the nurses. 

I sat right outside the door on the floor. I could faintly hear what they were doing but the room was sound proof and it was difficult to hear what was happening. A nurse ran out and rushed off to get whatever the doctor wanted. On her way back, I grabbed her hand and asked quietly not knowing the answer "Is she gonna be alright?" 

The nurse's round brown eyes softened and she said in a soft velvet voice "The doctor is doing everything he can do, and all we can do now is clean her up and hope that she heals." She pats my hand and told me that she is a very strong girl and then rushed back into the room. 

I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around myself. I buried my head in my hands. I heard Alex's soft paced feet creep up beside me and he sank down next to me. I didn't look up, just kept my head buried.

We didn't speak. the silence blanketing us and slowly consuming me with a terror I never knew I could have. I was terrified that Chloe wont make it and I was going to have to watch a grave get dug and her beautiful body getting lowered deeper and deeper into the earth. I would never see her again.

No, she would lived, and we can go watch a movie, or go to the beach, or anything she would possible want. I just want her to get better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think of the chapter by

VOTING

AND

COMMENTING