chapter 16

You woke up and took a big toe gripping stretch.

You looked at nobara yuji and megumi around you hugging you but you couldn't seem to find Gojo. You slowly got up.. slowly and carefully not to wake up the children. You got up and knocked on the bathroom door. Noone answered. Since there wasn't a lock in none of the dorms for safety reason you just opened the door.
Empty .. you looked around and decided to go to the kitchen where you all eat breakfast.
... Noone. Where is he? You opened the door to go to your dorm. Before closing it you took a look at the children and smiled. You closed the door silently and turned around. You were met by a tall figure. Your vision was still a bit blurry so you looked up to see who it was.
You froze for a little focusing your vision and you saw gojo.

"Where were you?" You said pushing him gently to the side rubbing your eyes

"Yaga" He said coldly.

As you were going to your dorm you turned around concerned with frowned eyebrows. From the moment he talked you knew something was wrong.
The cold feeling in his voice. The slightly upset voice. You noticed everything. It was the first time you felt like this. You looked at him with an upset look your eyebrows still frowned seeing him like that made you upset too because gojo was always calm.

"What happened?? Is everything alright??"

He looked at you. Then looked at the floor. It was still 7am. What could've happened?

"Gojo??"

"I have to go on a mission"

"And? Why do you look so sad?"

"For 3 months" He said looking at you.

"There is an increasing number of curses. I need to check it out and exorcise them." He continued.

"I guess there is nothing we can do about it." You said putting an act up of you not caring.

"You are right."

'When are you leaving?" You asked a asking turning towards your dorm again.

"In a week." He said looking at your back.

" I see. Wake the kids up"

You closed the door behind you and went to the bathroom. You looked at the mirror. It's ok. It's just 3 months. I will manage. You thought. You got in the bath with you head full of thoughts.
You wore your clothes and you went to the kitchen. You were met there by the teenagers and gojo eating cereal you sat beside them and ate too.

I will just do my best to focuse on the kids. What if something happens when he is gone? It's okay. Fuck... What if something bad happens to him? He said it's dangerous, didn't he? Do I tell him? I don't want him to go. I want him to stay by my side.

Oh. That's right. How will I tell the kids.
.
.
.

Tears were forming. You are quickly and went to your dorm. You splashed water on your face. They can't see you like that. A mess. You dried your face then there wa a a knock on your door. You open getting out. It was Gojo.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah.. yeah.'

"What happened?"

"Nothing I forgot the oven plugged in"

"What are you cooking?"

WHAT AM I COOKING UMMM. UMM.

"Cookies."

"Oh ok."

The day went on normally. Training eating sleeping.
Just like the next day and the day after.
It was time tell the the students they didn't really seem to care.