chapter 33

You returned to your dorm and sat on your bed. You thought everything over.
Miso got on your stomach and sat there hanging out with you.

"Miso, do you think it would be a good idea? What about you? Where will you go? I'm sure they will take great care of you. Only few weeks until it's time." You were talking to the cat like an idiot.

Then you heard Gojo behind you laughing.

"You talking to the cat??"

"Shi- For how long have you been here?"

"Let's say I'm confused. What about Miso?"

"Hahaa nothing. Im talking to her. It's refreshing"

"Maybe I'll try it sometime."

He took Miso off of you and put her on the ground. He then grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. He hugged you and brought your back closer to him.

It doesn't fell right. It's not.. its-
"Where did you go during training?" He asked.

"To Ieri. I hang out with her."

"Mhmm"

He let go and left the room. It felt completely wrong.
_________________________________________

It was 11 at night and you got out of your dorm to go to the school's garden. It felt relaxing. You got out of the building and a cold breeze hit your face blowing your hair with it.
You looked at the big Sakura tree. Just like Gojo had said. It really helps.
...
It really did. It wasn't that much but it brought piece to mind.

After a while you got back inside. As you were going to your dorm you saw Yuji walking throught the building. You looked carefully and decided to go near him.

"Yuji. What are you doing awake at this time?"

"Ah- Y/n sensei. I'm going to get a glass of water."

"Mhmm. Don't stay awake for too lo-"

You felt someone push you. You supported yourself by grabbing the table next to you.

"Wha-"

"Hah. Finally.. Y/n L/n."

"Sukuna.."

"So you do remember me."

"Of course I do. Don't you dare hurt Yuji."

"It's not Yuji I want to hurt." He grabbed your neck and slammed you against the floor.

"Now that that bastard isn't around I can do whatever I want."

He grabbed your hands and put his legs on yours.

"Listen here you little bitch." He said. "You will either give me the information I need or I will Kill you."

"You won't do it." You smiled. "You can't kill me. You can't do it because I have your information. If you kill me it's all gone. Isn't that why you were waiting this whole tine?"

He pointed his finger to your neck and his nail slowly digged in it.

"Know your place woman."

"Oh please. You can't do anything and you know it."

His nail bigger deeper and a drop of blood ran down your neck.

"I know. Give me my information or I will hurt what's dearer to you." He grinned.

"Don't you dare you bastard."

"Hit a nerve? Spit everything."

"I-" You sighed. "No.
You won't win anything if you hurt Yuji."

His nails sharpened and his
made a cut across your neck. It started slowly bleeding and he let you there for a while.

"If you say anything i will kill Yuji for good.. " He said using reverse technique to heal your wound. He used a towel he had to wipe the blood of the floor.

You slowly started losing consciousness.

The only thing you heard was Yuji. He took over control. Good.
_________________________________________

You woke up in the infirmary. You looked next to you and there was Gojo sleeping there.

'What time is it?' You checked the clock.

'2am!???' You raised yourself from the bed resting your back on it.

You sighed and thought everything over again.

'I might wanna leave earlier. Maybe next week.'