ENDING No2

That useless Yoshiro. He couldn't even bring me the eyes to save his lover, the one he truly loved, the one he cared about.

Good for nothing.

And this woman died, now I don't have the information either.

Sukuna let out sigh and got out of his throne.

"Hey brat, let me take over."
He said stacking skulls on top of each other.

"Shut up." Yuji said monotony.

"Oh come on. Beeing sad for a piece of shit. We both know she wasn't even useful."

Yuji punched himself to shut Sukuna up. He was sitting at the corner of his bed frowning his brows at the though of his sensei beeing dead.

His eyes flooded with tears and he wiped them,
He wiped
And wiped
And wiped.

"What are you ... going to do?" Yuji asked giving up.

"I'll help you." Sukuna said.

"I don't believe you."

"I'll heal your teacher like I healed you." He smirked

"What do you want in return."

"Hah. You know me so well."

".."

"Find the rest of my fingers and eat them at once."

Yuji thought about this. Eating them at once meant his body totally giving in to Sukuna, yet again, he was going to die either way, he was going to get executed. But he was fine with that.

Itadori went to Gojo's dorm where he found his teacher sitting with his thoughts, looking at the white textured ceiling of his room.

"Gojo sensei I'll revive L/n sensei."

Gojo looked at Itadori shocked.

"Itadori, what are you talking about."
He laughed.

"Sukuna offered to let him take a control so he can revive her. In return I'd eat all the fingers at the same time."
He said seriously

That means he wants to take control over Yuji's body.

Gojo got all serious.

"You know what will happen, Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Yuji, you realise the weight of your words. You'll be bringing back a person from the dead."

"Yes! I know the situation!"

"What makes you so sure Sukuna won't do something to hurt L/n instead?"

Itadori looked at the floor before continuing.

"Sukuna never breaks his promise. I know it sounds stupid but he would never do anything if it wasn't for his own good. That also means he wants something from L/n."