chapter 32

"Y/nnnn.. Loveeee "

"Mhmm?" Y/n answered. She was focused on making tea for them to drink.

"Don't you think it's time to tell the children about our relationship?"

"Yeah. I do."

"Wait. SERIOUSLY?"

"I don't see why not. We have been in a relationship for almost 7 months, they might've already figured it out"

"When are we doing it?" He said looking at Y/n intensely.

"Ummm" y/n backed up.

"You know...." he whispered in your ear.
_________________________________________

It was time for training. Gojo was already there. After a while you arrived there too.

This time you too were going to train together. Gojo announced that to the student and they all sat to watch on the stairs. You had the whole area to yourselves so you could go all out.

Both of you got in a fighting stance and started fighting.

Gojo's usual attack: disappearing and appearing behind the victim.
You had learned that about him.

Before he could appear behind you you turned around and the exact moment Gojo appeared  you kicked him.

He grabbed his stomach as he flew throught the air landing on the bushes.

"SORRYYY. I FORGOT IT'S TRAINING YOU OKAY??" Y/n asked.

"Ouch. IM FINE." He answered. You held your knives in your hand and let cursed energy flow through them.

Gojo run towards you and when he spotted the kunai knives he dodged. Or so he thought. He had a grin on his face because he could dodge them but the the knives flew back to him piercing Gojo's clothes and dragging him with them. They arrived to you with Gojo and you held Gojo from the neck as you put the knives back in your pocket.

You slammed him on the ground and put your arm on his neck, you elbow touching the ground behind him.

"New move. Like it?"

He grabbed your arm and lifted it as if it was nothing. Then he disappeared.

"I do like it.. Love" You could hear his voice from everywhere.

"LOVE???!" Yuji screamed.

You giggled. 'Finally.'

"ARE YOU 2..???" He asked.

You ignored him. Just a little longer and he will find out.

"Y/n do better. What about that powerful kick before?"
He asked still hiding

"We are training not fighting for our lives"

"Oh come on" He jumped from above and landed on you throwing you to the ground. He pressed your legs and arms against the floor.

You grabbed his hand next to your shoulder and threw him off of you. His legs slided(?) on the ground and smiled.

You sprinted towards him and dissappeared right before hitting him and appeared from behind, he his back and dissappeared again. You repeated the same move (hitting him fast and disappearing then appearing from another angle and hitting.) But he caught up and punched you in the stomach. You spit and got back up.

You exchanged punches but both of you blocked it.

Then he dissappeared. Your arm suddenly went numb. You couldn't move it. You left arm went numb too. Your shoulders and your legs started to hurt.

You moved before your legs became numb too but you collapsed because of the pain. Gojo appeared on you, his shadow protecting your eyes from the sun.

"Done" he said with a relieved look and smile on his face.

You looked like you gave up but as soon as he looked away your wrapped your legs around his neck, turned his head and pushing him with your weight on the ground. Your arms slowly started going back to normal and the pain had stopped.

"Done!" You laughed.

He groaned quietly and grabbed the back of his head.

"Oh shi- I forgot to hold back. Are you okay??? You are red."

He laughed. "Yep I'm fine, really"

You turned to the kids scanning them individually.

"Choking me with you thights huh?" You heard Gojo say quietly rubbing his neck.

You turned to him and felt your checks burning.

"I will choke you with something else if you don't lower your voiceeee."

"Please do." He said coming close to your face.

You heard the students chattering behind you and turned to them.

"Now your turn. Training". They got up and started training except Megumi that didn't have a partner.

He came up to you and asked a question that you didn't expect.

"Are you 2 dating?"

You almost choked on you water
"..Nooo." You said.

"Y/n sensei liar." He turned to Gojo.

"Yes. We are" He said proudly. "But don't tell anyone."

"GOJO."

"WHATTT? He has already figured it out.. "

"Megumi...." you said looking carefully at him.

He slowly turned his back to you and took a deep breath.

"Y/N SENSEI AN-"

You put your hands on his mouth preventing him from saying anything.

"I will buy you anything you want."
You whispered in his ear.

"Fine. 5 packs of chips, 5 sodas and sour sweets."

"Fine. Now please don't tell anyone.:

"Deal" Megumi said proudly.

You looked at Gojo with "you're dead" eyes.

He awkwardly laughed and looked at the students that were staring at you.

"BACK TO TRAINING"

They all went back to training and Megumi trained with Gojo.

You looked at the practicing and your eyes softened. 'If only they knew'

You went to Ieri's infirmary and saw her sitting on her phone.

"Hello Y/n."

"Hi Ieri. Can we talk."

"What? Did you and that jerk break up?" She said patting the chair next to her signaling you to sit down.

"No.. I don't know how to tell them. I'm- I'm I don't know.."

"Why don't you just leave?"

"What?" You looked at her.

She raised her shoulders." Why don't you just leave? I mean you can just tell Yaga and don't tell anyone else. I'm sure he will understand."

"That's a logical idea. But what if he finds me?"

"Who? Gojo? Believe me if you tell Yaga not to say anything to him he won't, same goes to your brother and the kids won't have a clue. So what's stopping you?"

You paused for a minute. You thought about it and couldn't find a better way. "You are right. Thank you" you said getting up.

"Of course love."

As you were opening the door to leave you looked behind you. "You won't say anything, will you?"

"Of course not."

You gave her a warm smile.

"Take care." She said to you returning the smile.