chapter 31

I woke up it was still day. OR WAS OT THE NEXT DAY??

I got my phone and looked at the date.

WHAT?? WHEN?? A WHOLE DAY HAD ALREADY PASSED?? I HAVE CLASS.

I got out of bed and I immediately felt pain pierce through my entire body. I was holding my self up by holding from my desk. I sat on the floor for a hot minute.

Gojo. Where is he?

I opened my phone and called him.

Then everything slowly started turning black. I could see dots appear and my eyelids closing.
.
.
.

I opened my eyes. I felt a weird sensation on my leg. I looked at it and came face to face with a snake-looking
curse. It was a white one wrapped around my leg. I freaked out and started kicking my leg as it came loose.

Someone is coming near me.

That must be Gojo.

I looked up to the person and my smile immediately dropped. My eyes started shaking and my vision blurred. My heart was conspiring with agony and my hands were shaking.

It wasn't Gojo.

I put my hands on the floor and started backing up.

"Yo y/n. Long time no see."

I wanted to speak. I wanted to speak so bad but not a single word would come out.

"Come on I'm not that scary am I?"
Yoshiro said putting his hand on his face. His half burned face that looked melted off covered in blood, His clothes  were dragging on the floor and he had a big grin on his face.

He got closer and closer as you tried to back up.

"What happened Y/n. Why are you so scared? Aren't you the one that did that to me?"

".."

"Come on say something. SAY SOMETHING.  SAY SOMETHING. SAY SOMETHING. SAY SOMETHING."

He started maniacly laughing as he kept repeating those words.

You put your hands on your chest and felt something wet. You looked at them in horror as you saw blood.

Everything became bloody and Yoshiro's body started glitching. It was turning into a corpse and back to his normal appearance.
_________________________________________

Meanwhile Gojo's POV

I got a phone call from Y/n.she is probably curious about why Iet her stay in bed.

I answered it.
"Hello?"
...
Nothing. Maybe she didn't hear me.
"Hello? Y/n are you there."

Nothing. I heard something hitting the floor.

Shit.

I rushed to her room the kids following me.

"Call Ieri. HURRY." Yuji ran to Ieri's office.

I kicked the door open and saw Y/n laying on the floor.

SHIT.

I got to her and raised her from the floor. She was burning hot.