Broken trust

Its the end of summer break which means its first day of school. I am not ready for break to end AT ALL. Not that my break was amazing because it wasn't i spent me whole time in my room chilling with my friends and shopping with my mum, so not much different to my usual weekend. But still i just want one more week without the hassle of school and people. But that's not gonna happen is it so i may as-well get up early so im not in a rush.

I brush my hair out and brush my teeth and rinse my face, i apply my moisturiser and i head back into my room. I grab my fave pair of flares and a black cropt tee. Ik this isn't the most amazing outfit ever but its not like i have to impress anybody, there are two types of guys at my school, the football lads and the nerd lads, theres no in between. I try stay my way out of all the guys from school but it's difficult when it comes to where i live, the football pitch is next to my estate which means the football team lives on my estate too. Its not funny. Its annoying. They all walk around like they are big and hard but really they're not they just stay in a big group to form some kind of protection for each other, quite pathetic really.

Anyways I've had enough wasting my energy on them so i run the straighteners over my hair and pin two clips in to hold it out of my face but i keep a few fly a ways out so i don't look bald. I add some like make up and some blush and mascara to make it look like i am refreshed and that i made an effort when really i am waiting for the day to end already.

I head downstairs to see my mum in her white office dress with her all back closed heels and her blond bob pin straight, with her face all made up. When she sees me walking downstairs into the kitchen a smile grows on her face and she tells me that my smoothie and granola are over on the island counter. She kisses me goodbye before picking up her office bag and heading out.

I walk over and take a seat at one of the barstools and i check all my messages and my notifications. Apparently theres a house party at one of the houses down my street. No doubt it will be one of the fugly football guys, i choose to ignore the invitation for now until i see how i feel like later on. My best friend Bri said that shes sick and she cant make it to school today which is just great. Oh well its fine ill just go to one of the quieter parts of the school grounds for lunch and breaks.

I finish my breakfast before i slip on my Jordans and grab my handbag. I lock the front door and im hoping that I've managed to escape the crowd of football boys that try terrorise me every day of my life. I can hear the sound of conversations growing as I leave the drive so i quickly turn the corner before i can draw any attention to myself. To my surprise im out of luck i hear a loud whistle and that can only mean one thing...TATE MONET

Hes the the worst out of all of them. I wouldn't mind him because my mum is close to his mum seeing as they were Highschool besties and now live on the same street and go to the same work, but me and Tate haven't had as much luck as them. From As long as i can remember he's always had a problem with me. I dont get it and to be honest i don't think i want to get it. Ill just keep biting back every time he tries to embarrass me or try's to make my day miserable. Simple as.

Hes honestly such a man slag hes been out with half the girls from school, well the ones that have thrown themselves at him, and im sure hes slept with most of them, if not all of them. That's another reason not to like him. Hes just an annoying guy.

I try and play it off that i didn't hear his annoying little whistle but when i hear his skateboard click off the ground ik hes near. That's another thing about him. He dresses like a complete chad like the rest of his mates, with his baseball jacket, his loose washed blue jeans and his white t and then he randomly has a skateboard. None of his mates have one and i think they are too scared to ask why he has one if im being honest.

'Oi Candice wait up!' What could Tate possibly want now? Oh yeah ik what, hes probably spent his whole summer thinking of an insult to throw at me and hes seen now to be his chance.
'Go on, hit me with it' i groan
'Wdym? Actually don't answer that, i don't care. The house party's at mine tonight and my mum is expecting you out of everybody to be there so you better not disappoint' he grins
I can not explain how much i want to smack that stupid grin off his face
'You know i think i have better things to do like sitting in my room far away from you!' I turn around and hurry off to only hear them follow me even faster...