Realization

Your pov:
You were in your second year of high school at Nekoma and you were the manager of the boys volleyball team. Life was going well for you, you had a small group of friends, you got good grades, your parents were cool. But something was...missing.

You've been friends with two boys from the volleyball team, Kuroo and Kenma since you guys were kids. Kuroo was a good friend, great even but for as long as you could remember you've had a massive crush on Kenma.

You've been stalking him for about six years now. You have some of his things such as his toothbrush, a pair of his boxers, a pencil he left at school and so on so forth. You started undressing while having the feeling someone was watching you but just brushed it off.

You've always wondered what it would be like if you had a stalker. The idea of it is definitely a little weird because you had low self esteem and thought no one would be that down bad for you but the thought of Kenma being your stalker made you blush and you got butterflies.

'He would never stalk me, let alone feel the same way.' You finished getting dressed and flopped on your bed sulking about how single you are.

Kenma's pov:
I was outside y/n's window, watching as she undressed, the tightness in my pants became almost unbearable. 'God she's so beautiful, no, actually beautiful is an understatement.' She's told me in the past about her insecurities and how she thinks shes fat.

I feel a lot more than honored that she trusts me enough to open up to me about that stuff but at the same time I think she's absolutely breath taking and if someone tells her otherwise I would absolutely not hold back, I'd even kill them if it would make her happy.

She threw herself onto her bed while shutting her eyes, she was thinking hard about something I just don't really know what. I pictured myself on top of her, kissing her neck and fingering her.

Yeah I'll admit, because of her I've become kind of a pervert but I don't care. Before I knew it she had fallen asleep. I look over at her laundry basket and take this chance to steal her c/s bra. She's always been a heavy sleeper so I didn't worry to much.

I also saw a pair of her used underwear and I just couldn't help myself so I took that as well. I kissed her forehead and whispered her good night then I took my leave.

Your pov:

You woke up later then usual, but it was a weekend so it didn't matter to much. I had a wet dream about Kenma. I usually remember my dreams so I blushed about it but I have common sense so I know that would never happen.

I get up to get dressed and I realize the bra I was wearing yesterday had disappeared. At first I thought it was just a coincidence but now I'm starting to think I actually have a stalker!

Today wasn't to much out of the ordinary, Kuroo, Kenma, and I hung out today. We went out to breakfast, hung out and did some random shit all day, and then went to kuroo's house and watched a movie.