First time

(Sorry that I'm staying in kenma's pov so much, I just prefer writing it in his perspective)
We got back to her house and she took me to her room. We sat on her bed and talked some more.

I've had an erection for a while but sitting down made it a lot more noticeable. I could barely think straight because all I could think of was sex, I know that's probably wrong but I can't help it. She's too sexy.

"do you feel the same?" I completely zoned out so I didn't hear much. "U-uh sorry I kind of spaced out." "dont worry about it!" I think she started to realize I was getting uncomfortable.

She chuckled and said "do you need some help with that?" She looked down at my boner which made me even more flustered. I didn't know what to say to that, even if I did know how to reply I'd probably just mutter out letters instead of proper sentences.

I was blushing profusely, I was even more taken aback when she got on top of me and started gently kissing me making sure not to rush anything.

But I really wanted her to rush things because my erection was becoming a pain in the ass but I didn't know how to bring it up. She took her shirt off, usually she would be hesitant about that kind of stuff but i think its because she's opened up to me about her insecurities and also because I called her beautiful.

I un-clipped her bra and I moved down to her breast and started sucking. "Ngh~" She started playing with my hair while burrying her head in my shoulder. "J-just before this goes any further, you should probably know I'm a virgin."

"I am as well, don't worry" I kissed her one last time before asking "do you have any condom's?" she smiled "top right drawer in the bathroom." I got up and grab a condom but made sure to leave the box the way I found it.

I gained some confidence and pinned her down on the bed. I've had a lot of fantasys about her, some a lot more erotic than the others. But I just stuck with some more normal stuff for now.

I pulled off her skirt and her soaked panties revealing her throbbing wet pussy. I pulled off my pants and boxers and tore open the condom packaging.

I slipped the condom on and thrusted into her tight cunt. Her moans are music to my ears. She looked so vulnerable. She usually never let herself be like this in front of anyone so this is even more of an honor.

"Cum for me darling~" "Right there~" I kept thrusting and kept hitting the same spot over and over again which was making her moan even louder.

"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM" She came all over my hard cock, I pulled out and she was just dripping in cum. I leaned down and started licking her pussy savouring the taste of her salty cum.

I started teasing her clit and her legs started to shake. "Ugh~" "I love hearing you moan" I was about to start fingering her pussy that was practically dripping in cum until her mom got home.

Her dad doesn't get home for a couple hours but her mom came home earlier "I'm home!" We both jolted up and hurried to get dressed. Her mom stayed downstairs for a while before coming up to great her daughter.

I went to the bathroom and took off the condom, wrapped it in toilet paper and through it out. Y/n also cleaned up to. Since her mom was still downstairs we decided to play some video games so we don't seem to suspicious.

"Hey I'm home!" "hey mom, I didn't think you'd be home this early." "yeah it wasn't very busy today so I just left!" "oh ok" "Hello Kenma!" "hey..." Since me and Y/n had been friends for a while it wasn't out of th ordinary that I came over unannounced.

"Where's Kuroo?" "oh uh he was busy." "alright I'll leave you two alone now!" After an hour or two of playing video games I thought it would be better to leave because my parents will probably be worried.

"Um I should probably go, my parents will worry." "oh ok, later!" She kissed me passionately and I kissed back. We said our last goodbyes and we parted ways for the night.