The truth

Your pov:

The girl flirting with Kenma pissed me off but something that's been on my mind even more is Kenma actually being my stalker.

Look at it like this, Kenma left us one time when we were walking home and that same night my bully died. That can't be a coincidence, right?

And about that bra I lost... You had an idea, you weren't sure if it's a good one or a bad one but it's better than nothing. You were gonna sneak into Kenma's room at night and look for it.

You've been in his room before and you haven't seen them so they must be hidden somewhere.

-TIME SKIP TO NIGHT-

You sneak out of the house without your parents knowing, you do it all the time so you weren't worried. You stealthily sneak through his window without making a sound.

The first place you check is his closet and with your luck you guessed right. All of the stuff he's taken from you is in a pile in the left hand corner.

This proves he's been stalking you and even though he's your boyfriend now it still gave you intense butterflies in your stomach.

He has stuff like your underwear, random pictures of you, nudes that he took, strands of your hair, stuff like that.

Kenma's pov:

I'm trying to sleep when I feel a cold breeze on my face, someone was climbing through my window. It's to dark to make them out but I can already tell by their figure it's my dearest y/n.

I pretend I'm still sleeping so I don't startle her. Once when I was in her room I found a pair of my boxers and I found of she was stalking me.

Now I guess she's figured it out too. She's so smart. I'm trying to think of a way to get her attention with scaring her. 'I have an idea.' I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and gently place a kiss on her neck.

"What a nice surprise to see you here." She starts stumbling over her words, I think it's extremely cute but she's probably really embarrassed right now.

"Uh- um I can explain!" "No need, I know why you're here. I stalk you and I know that you stalk me." She was still somewhat surprised but soon she relaxed into my arms.

"Oh so you know? That makes things a lot easier. And I had my suspicions that you were stalking me, that's why I'm here right now." "Well now that you're here how about you spend the night?"

"I can't sorry, my parents would worry." I was a little disappointed but I understood. "Oh alright, bye, I love you." I've always wanted to tell her that but I haven't gotten the chance. "I love you too."

She kissed me goodbye and climbed back through my window. I feel like I'm in a fairy tail except we switched rolls, usually the guy is climbing in through the girls window, but I'm not complaining.

I guess that makes her my prince charming, or princess charming if you will.

(Sorry this chapter is kinda short, I've been having trouble trying to think of story ideas.)