Valentine's day letters

-THE NEXT MORNING-

I wake up earlier because I'm too excited for today but im also a little nervous. Y/n, Kuroo, and I walk to school like normal. Kuroo heads to go get changed while I go the other way.

"Kenma, where are you going?" y/n's sweet angelic voice rung in my ears. I was able to keep my composer. "Um I just need to do something really quickly, I'll be back though!" "oh ok."

I ran inside faster than I've ever ran before. I was trying to catch my breath and I finally got to her locker and I slipped the note in.

-TIME SKIP TO CLASS-

your pov:

After practice me and Kuroo went to go out our bags in our lockers and I told kuroo about my crush on kenma so he encouraged me to make a letter to him. I quickly put it in his locker before anyone else could see.

I open my locker and a pink envelope falls out. I pick it up and read it. I could barely think straight. 'Kenma a-actually likes me?!" I put it back in its envelope and put it in my bag as a keepsake.

Kenmas pov:

I'm waiting behind a corner making sure that I don't look weird while I'm going so. Before she opens her locker I see her slip something in my locker as well. My heart almost jumps out of my chest.

I see her blush heavily while reading through my letter which makes me blush too.

-TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL-

We didn't have any classes together all day and she didn't talk to me about it at lunch either. I assumed she wanted to wait until we were alone so I just went along with it.

"Kuroo." "yeah?" "uh me and kenma have something to do, you can just go ahead."
He smirked and let out a chuckle "ok."

"So...about that letter." "oh u-uh um..." I can't seem to get any words out. "Don't worry, I get it. But why me?" I was a taken aback by her sudden comment.

"I'm sorry?" "Why me? There are so many prettier girls but you choose to like me." It took me a second to come up with a response. "I'm actually not sure, I just feel a spark between us. Anyway it's hard to explain but I just really, really like you."

She flashed me a smile and said "how about we go out sometime soon? Not just as friends but as lovers!" "o-okay, where and when?" "Does Tomorrow at 7:00 work?" "yeah, t-that works" She started laughing I loved everything second of it but I was a little confused.

"Why are you laughing?" I let out a little giggle as I said that. "You keep stuttering and it's really cute!" 'Did she just say I'm cute?!' She teased me about it a little more and I couldn't stop looking at her, her laugh is just to mesmerizing.

We started chatting and I finally felt better now that she knows and it's even better that she feels the same. "Hey, why dont we go back to my place!" "Alright sure." My chest was about to explode. My now girlfriend just invited me back to her place for the first time! ALONE!

I know that's something that isn't out of the ordinary but this is a big deal for me. Even if something sexual doesn't happen it would be really nice to hang out with her alone.