Death Of A Relative.

TW : Su1cid3, please go back to the last chapter or to the next one if you're feeling uncomfortable of the topic.

Death of a relative (DOAF) AU : This is the saddest AU I've made, and I'll make a seperate series for it. Death of a relative may be delayed as I'm quite busy, even during winter break.

After Alan died, everything became filled with exhaustion, negativity, sadness.
Death of everybody happened as the only ones left, k1ll3d themselfs.

Spoilers on how they died :
Alan had passed away due to a stroke. He passed away in his sleep.

Victim and Dark had passed away due to a car crash. They passed away in each other's arm.

Chosen had passed away due to a overdose, used as an attempt for Su1cid3.

Second had passed away due to sacrificing himself to save his friends, he was stabbed to death.

Red had passed away due to Su1cid3, he hvng himself after Second's death.

Green had passed away due to an error, he went into a website and a virus got into his code and ruined it.

Yellow and Blue had passed away due to Su1cide, after seeing everyone they once knew died. They held hands and fell off of the cliff together.

Their deaths will be made into episodes and will be more detailed <3

_________________________________________

Second walked around the garden, taking in the beautiful and calming smell of the flowers as he watched red playfully play with Reuben, Green calmly playing his guitar, and Blue making a Flower Crown for Yellow. He closed his eyes and let himself fall back into the tall green grass. As his head hit the ground, it reminded Second of something.

Chosen had said he'll get out of his room in a bit, but he hasn't gotten out for 30 minutes already. This made Second get up and walk into the house, making Red follow him.

" Where to Second? "

" Chosen. "

Red nodded at Second's respond and kept following him upstairs. Second stopped in front of a wooden door, made with Dark Oak that had a sign engraved with the words.

" The Chosen One "

Second knocked on the door and waited, a minute passed and Second knocked once more. Once again, nothing.
Second became impatient and let himself in.

" I'm letting myself in, Chosen. "

He said unprepared of what he'll see next. Putting his hand on the door knob, gripping and twisting it, he pushed the door open. A sight he wished to never see lay in front of him.

Chosen laid on the ground, pills everywhere as blood spilled from his mouth. A knife on his desk as Chosen died from an overdose.

Second ran and fell beside Chosen's lifeless body. He shook Chosen to no avail as tears rolled out of his eyes. Red took a peek and gasped. Yelling for everybody else, as they had the same reaction Red had

" CHOSEN. PLEASE, WAKE UP! PLEASE.. BROTHER... YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I HAVE LEFT. "

Second screamed and cried at the top of his lungs, nothing. Silence filled the room as Second layed down beside Chosen. Hugging his brother, that has now died. Second cried and cried which made the coloured gang begin to tear up as they approached Second and attempted to calm him down.

Second looked at Chosen as he spotted a necklace, Opening the necklace a picture fell out. Grabbing the picture he unfolded it and saw.

Chosen, Dark, Victim and Second, together. Alive. Alan's cursor behind them. All of them smiling, a drawn smiley face on the cursor as a way to show how Alan felt.

__________________________________________

First Love / Late Spring
Mitski

" So..Please hurry leave me."