[4] Step.. three?

The Coloured Gang + TFO continued walking down the sidewalk, TSC spotting a nice little cafe nearby and pointed it out. “ Let's go there. ”

The others agreed, besides TFO.

“ No, it doesn't look that clean. And I get sick easily, so I'll probably die just from how dirty that place looks; and the food probably isn't that good! ” TFO complained, slipping in assumptions and lies as to get attention.

TSCs mood visibly dropped as he crossed his arms, his eyes turning away from a stupid First. Green narrowed his eyes at TFO, the sentences “ I'll probably die just from how dirty that place looks ” made no sense.

TFO had been faced with fucking dirt, dust, etc and isn't dead yet.

“ Then go in, I want you dead. ” Second murmured, TFO was seemingly offended and IMMEDIATELY used this as a way to get attention.

“ Guys- ” “ FUCK OFF. ” SC snapped, sighing before turning around and walking away (specifically towards the direction where TCO's shack is, despite it being extremely far away)

“ I don't like the direction you're walking to.  ”

Green joked, quickly running up towards Second before dragging him back to the group; then FORCING TFO to not bitch about shit when they enter the cafe.

The coloured gang + TFO walked into the cafe, it had a comfortable and warm vibe that First ruined by a dramatic sigh of fake sadness in an attempt to make everyone feel bad and leave the cafe (long story short, nobody gave a fuck).

They all sat down, receiving a menu from a nearby waitress and picking some delicious looking items.

Though, TFO simply crossed it's arms and stared daggers; a miserable attempt for someone to ask them if they were gonna eat or not since they wanted attention in the form of " oh naur 😧, ur starving urself?!?! ”

Red passed the menu to TSC, who wanted to order last because he needed time to think and didn't wanna waste their time waiting for him.

While TSC was choosing what he wanted, TFO randomly had crocodile tears falling out of his eyes as he clung onto Green (who may i say, looked absolutely disgusted).

“ Uhm. What's- uh, what's wrong? ” Green forced himself to ask, to which TFO cried out.

“ S-Second stepped on my foot under the table! ”

That was stupid.

Even if Second was sitting besides Green, he was FAR away from TFO, plus his legs aren't long enough to somehow step on First's leg.

“ Bullshit, Sec's just tryna order, don't randomly say he's hurting you. ” Green scolded, pushing FO away from his arm which caused the bitch to cry more crocodile tears.

By the time TSC finished his order, TFO already gave up crying since nobody cared. And also, by the time Red left to order everyone's food; TFO realised nobody asked him for what he wanted (what a surprise?!?!!).

“ You guys are gonna let me- s-starve? ” He stuttered dramatically, Second just side-eyed while Blue was contemplating whether he should reply or not since from what he saw, nobody liked TFO anymore.

“ No, well; You said the food probably isn't that good. ”

Blue explained, his eyes glancing at a nearby McDonalds just across the street; to which he pointed out. “ There's a nearby McDonalds you can go to, you like McDonalds from what I remember. ”

“ He ruined it for me! I don't have an appetite anymore! He's taking you guys away from me! ” TFO yelled, somehow putting the blame on TSC and also causing a scene.

To which Red walked over and dragged him out of his seat, and volunteered to drag him towards the McDonalds like the responsible friend he is.

So, while everyone ate happily and peacefully and chatting, Red had to downgrade from an amazing meal to a fucking burger and fries because he didn't want TFO to make an unnecessary scene.

Hey, McDonalds is amazing but actually good homemade and made with love food is better; making the wait worth it.

By the time TFO FINALLY agreed to go back to the cafe since he was "afraid" of Second, everyone was already done eating, making Red mad since he didn't get to try a single bite.

“ I'm done. ” Red murmured, pushing TFO away before walking behind, Plan three wasn't even in action yet and Red already had enough of TFO.

Means less effort tho, so that's fine.

☆★☆

The coloured gang + TFO were towards Chosens shack since TSC insisted on visiting him, knowing damn well TFO would throw a fit when they realized it took a long time by walking to get there and then he'd be able to put the ACTUAL step three to action.

TFO kept complaining how his legs hurt and how they needed to be carried before an injury happened.

“ Uhm, I'll stay at the back? ”

TSC randomly offered, a sheepish shrug following since he conveniently thought that since TFO would be in his line of view, he could catch the mf if they were to fall. (Not the actual reason, if u couldn't tell.)

Yellow made sure he actually wanted to before allowing him, Second walked towards the back of the group as they continued walking.

He could see Chosen flying their way due to spotting them from his little cabin-shack thing, whatever- cabin; so he decided it was time for step 3 to start.

TSC tapped TFOs shoulder, causing the grey figure to then around and think of a little idea to get attention.

Before he could even think of moving a finger, Second yelped and pushed himself off the ledge, pretending to hold onto the ground everyone else stood on.

His yell caught everyone's attention as they turned towards him, see the situation looked not so bright on TFOs end.

“ LEAVE HIM ALONE. ” Chosen scolded, picking Second up before he kicked TFO away.

☆★☆

PAUSE, temporarily stopping it here for a bit :)