[2] Step One:

As the gang slowly got off the ground, they noticed that Alan didn't greet them; even though he was on the pc — he seemed extremely focused on something, his drawing program was open and..

Second immediately frowned at the sight and sat back down, holding his knees close to his chest and hiding his face. (You may be asking, what did Second see?, here's your answer.)

On the drawing program was a crying First One, complaining about his torture and about the ' new ' hollow head ' manipulating his brother '. Apparently Alan had brought back The First One after he didn't see him, Second chuckled at the theory. Alan wouldn't bother.

Suddenly he was dragged out of the transportation device, First one was holding him by his collar. Yelling and complaining to Alan about how Second was a lying and manipulative thing — emphasizing on the ' thing '.

Green yanked Second away and carefully held him, which confused FO as he started acting victim again. Starting to get frustrated that the cursor wasn't kicking Second out, meanwhile, outside of the pc; Alan was just staring.

Alan was inspecting Seconds behaviour, he never acted like this unless he was emotionally drained. Alan then moved the cursor closer towards Second, not to kick him out, but instead patting his head gently. This of course bothered TFO as he began walking towards Second, being stopped by Red.

Red immediately threw TFO onto the ground, catching him off guard and making him whine; similar to a crybaby. (Ignore me insulting TFO lol)

TFO was complaining to Alan; who continued ignoring him, which eventually led to a worst case scenario where TFO got up and punched Second.

This ruined Seconds already ruined mood even more, and he decided he'd rather stay at Chosens shack rather than deal with TFOs attention seeking shenanigans.

Green tried convincing Second that TFO won't bother him and started walking towards their house, or seconds former house (I suppose.), Blue followed behind and started tending the area where Second was hit; which may I mention is dangerously close to his eye.

Second was sat down onto his bed, Blue went to wet a towel for reasons, Second really didn't care. Green sat down besides his best friend and started apologizing for TFO, Second rolled his eyes at TFOs name being mentioned and leaned against the wall.

Green noticed this and shut the fuck up <3, before sitting closer to Second; and putting a hand on his shoulder.

„ You alright? “

Green asked, to which he got a groan in response. Second looked away and they sat in silence for a couple of seconds; before Second took a deep breath and responded.

„ I'm fine, just— why the fuck does Alan care about it so much? “

Sighing at the last sentence, Green didn't understand what Second meant by ' it ' and just assumed he was talking about The First One, cringe name but whatever.

Green leaned on the wall as well, before taking a glance at Second and asking another question.

„ What.. Happened in the other PC? “

„ You mean Alexs PC? Well I must say, he took better care of me than Alan did. All that was missing was the fact that I was alone, and we know whos fault that is. “

Second didn't care to hide his criticism, still upset as he crossed his arms and huffed. Greens gaze slightly softened when he was reminded that it was his fault that Second felt this way, sighing as he got up from the bed.

„ Look, I understand- And.. Its- I- It's difficult to explain. S-So basically- I- God, forget it. We're sorry, okay? That's all that matters! “

Green stuttered out, he cared but in the worst ways possible. He only cared cause he wanted to get this over and done with, and Second knew that. Hey, if his brother was a villain, there's no use in acting kind anyways, why not be a little manipulative?

After all, they've already been manipulated by TFO.

Second got up and slammed his foot onto the wooden floor, making Green flinch. Second let out an angered sigh as he glared at Green and began scolding him.

„ NO! THAT'S NOT ALL IT MATTERS, ALL 6 OF YOU RUINED MY LIFE. I WAS HANGING ON BY A THREAD, AND ALL OF YOU CUT IT OFF BY REPLACING ME. “

Second yelled, loud enough for everyone outside to hear. It wasn't a lie so, he wasnt quiet manipulating them, sort of? He heard muffled lies that were definitely from TFO, letting out a groan of frustration as he opened the door.

Red walked in and realized Second was upset almost immediately, sitting him down and trying to explain that TFO was just sensitive and that he had some errors, basically explaining all the lies that TFO managed to stuff into their heads. TFO was completely fine and only he knew, he glared as TFO got close to him, seemingly to apologize.

„ G-Guys, I'm gonna go a-apologize to Second in private!! “

TFO stuttered, acting like he was slightly afraid of Second which was obviously an act. Second hesitantly got up and followed TFO outside, by the looks of it, TFO was definitely not gonna apologize.

„ You. You're running everything, why? You're younger than me!- “

„ You're extremely idiotic for your manipulative and narsisstic personality. And to correct you, I was the first, you're my replacement. My weak little replacement, all you do is cry and cry all day long. You don't get attention for a second and you'll complain and guilt trip everyone, I'm just hear to get my revenge dear; nothing too bad. “

TFO was upset and let out a sigh of frustration, he randomly pinched Seconds arm and acted like it was accident. Which was stupid ofc.

„ O-Oh my- “

„ Shut the fuck up before I shove this knife up your ass. “

Second threatened as held TFOs shoulder tightly and showed the knife, TFO saw this as a plan to ' escape ' and act victim. He screamed for help, smirking as Second chuckled quietly.

It happened too fast, Everyone rushed out from the room only to see Second on the floor, bleeding, the knife that he held was stabbed into his side; hopefully not deep enough to cause any internal damage.

TFO was genuinely shaking, the smug smirk on his face had disappeared, he seemed genuinely concerned, not for TSC, but for his reputation.

„ I-Its not what it seems, he stabbed himself! I SWEAR! “

TFO was cut off by Green, who immediately took him behind the drawing program and started scolding him. Muffled cries from TFO were heard, following it were more yells that were all to covered to be heard clearly.

Second seemed out of it, he didn't wanna deal with this, but somewhere deep in his brain.

He was smiling, it was true, he did stab himself, no it wasn't cause he wanted to die, it's cause he wanted to frame his replacement.

Hey, he's just following his brothers footsteps as a villain, nothing wrong with that.

Second winced in pain when Blue took the knife out of his side, beginning to tend his wound. Second acted like he was afraid, acting like he made up his mind on leaving. He liked the attention, he liked it now that he had to fight for it.

And he loved the fact he was ruining someones life to get the attention that was stolen from him back.

After all, it's just a simple step one.

There was more to meet the eye.