[3] Step two:

It was the second day, and Seconds already thinking of leaving. But his plan has been working so, perhaps not.

Second sat up from his bed, had he fainted last night? He didn't remember anything after he stabbed himself, maybe he did.
Second looked down and saw that there were bandages around his waist, the side of it was already soaked in blood.

Fortunately, he didn't do any internal damage.

Second got up and walked towards the door, slamming it open (for no reason :3)
He looked over the balcony and stared as his friends were still hanging out with TFO; he hated it.

Now it was step two, Second walked down the stairs quickly— almost tripping at the last step which got everyones attention.

Green immediately got up and held Second, wrapping a hand around his waist to support his weight and help him walk properly.

Second grinned after he saw TFOs face, that bitch was mad; and it's soo funny!

Green sat Second down and pushed TFO away to give Sec some space, in which TFO decided to retaliate, causing TSC to subtly flinch and cover his ears.

Yellow groaned, tired of the two always having a negative interaction and just dragged TFO to the other side of the couch and walked back to sit besides Blue.

TFO just crossed his arms and stared as everyone had conversations, he started to realize what it was like to be replaced.

And he didn't like that one bit.

“ Ow.. ” First yelled, holding their arm that they've scraped on the couch quickly. Their fingers not covering it fully as to make sure everyone saw it was red and had a mark, they pouted sadly, crocodile tears beginning to appear.

Everyone gave each other a look, their eyes burning holes as none of them wanted to really comfort TFO; already comfortable with TSC.

Red sighed, everyone was staring at him which means it was his turn to feed the homeless bitch's delusions. He lazily pushed himself off the couch, stumbling slightly before walking over towards First.

“ Are you.. Uhm. Mentally not hurt? ”

“ I scratched my arm- ” “ I can see that. ” Red cut him off sternly, not wanting to hear more cries than he wanted (which was none).

“ Look, buddy. It's just a scratch, it'll go away; and it doesn't burn that bad. ” Red added,  causing First to scoff at the ignorance and complain.

“ You try scratch your arm on the couch, it burns bad!- ”

Red's arm was placed against the couch before being dragged across it quickly, a burning feeling bubbled as he lifted it up; showing the red mark.

“ Shrug it off. ” TSC chuckled at TFOs shocked expression, watching Red get up and walk away; his mood ruined as he left the room to get away from TFO.

TFO visibly frowned, turning towards everyone else as he expected a sort of angered look on their faces at Red's response to him being "injured", and of course, being surprised when nobody even cared.

Nobody bothered to look at him, except for Blue who was glaring daggers into his soul.

☆★☆

Everyone had gone for a walk to cool down, till Mr."Victim" cried, shit their pants, and insisted they followed; Alan wanted them to shut up so he forced the 5 to just let TFO tag along.

That obviously made TSC upset, why'd Alan let him walk along with them? His blood boiled at every single second TFO had with HIS best friend.

The bitch ALWAYS clung onto green like a leech, and it's FUCKING ANNOYING.

Green would turn to him and notice him staring angrily from time to time, but TFO prevented him from going over and checking on TSC; which is extremely annoying, if it wasn't obvious.

Their walk wasn't peaceful at all, having TFO try and somehow gain attention one way or another.

Till TSC had enough.

“ I don't think I'll stay. ” He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, turning towards everyone with a stern expression.

“ I don't know how you manage, but I'm not dealing with an attention seeker who can't shut the fuck up. And I'm sorry if you want me to stay, WHICH I DOUBT, but I'm not. And I don't think I ever planned on staying. ”

You can expect the horror on everyone's faces as the statement came as a surprise, though, First had a smug expression as if he won a trophy or something.

“ A-Are you sure, sec? I mean, we'll- I'll- ” Yellow stumbled over his words repeatedly,  unable to think or make sentences (even with his big butt brain).

“ No, I'm sorry though. ”

Second cut him off, a sheepish shrug following as he prepared to walk away. Barely even being able to turn before Green held his shoulders and led him somewhere else, turning a corner and behind a cafe.

“ Okay, look, I understand why you don't wanna stay. You gave us lots of chances, and we appreciate them, but we've barely been able to prove ourselves because of TFO and I sincerely apologize on behalf of everyone for his actions.  Just, please don't leave yet. ”

Nothing even registered in Sec's ear, as long as he heard an apology his plan was starting to work.

“ Enough chances, man. I can't keep listening to someone cry every second, we're barely 30 minutes into our walk without it whining all the time! ”

“ I understand your frustration— ”

“ You don't! You were NEVER replaced! NEVER. But I was! I WAS REPLACED, remember that.

You never knew what it felt like to be all alone, in another place and anywhere else but your home; never seeing your friends for a longer time than you expected. Deciding to check on them, which also meant facing one of your traumas— and may I say both of us experienced fucking being beaten up by YouTube.

I HAD TO FACE IT AGAIN TO CHECK ON YOU GUYS JUST TO SEE THAT I WAS REPLACED. ”

It took a while to sink in.

Green sighed, wrapping his arms around Second and hugging him (the least he could do atp) as a weak apology.

A smile grew on Second's face, step two done.

Convinced 1, 4 more to go.

☆★☆

I'm sorry the chapter's only 1k words BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS 😭😭😭

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT ☹️

I promise the next chapter will be faster and better + planned more

Also 4 more to go includes Alan, Yellow, Blue, and Red to clear up any confusion

AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ON MY MISTAKES FOR I AM DYSLEXIA🤠