Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

Tian Youfu did not intend to separate sheep from the members for free-range cultivation. He made up his mind to find someone to take charge of herding, but he was worried that it was too easy to herding sheep alone. It was not appropriate to give high to low. Everyone should grab it. If it was high, no one would like to do it.

After all, although raising sheep is not tiring, it takes time.

Wang Ying first mentioned how many catties her pig had raised, and then just raised the matter of collective pig farming. Tian Youfu had a lot to do as soon as he heard this.

Raising pigs and growing sweet potatoes, sweet potato vines feed pigs, sweet potato residue feed pigs, pig dung can also be used for the brigade...

It's a good deal anyway!

Wang Ying did not put forward too many opinions and intervened, and Tian Youfu has supplemented it by himself.

"Well, let's talk about pig farming openly and let everyone raise their hands to vote whether they agree to Qian Juhua to take care of. If there is no problem, we will give Qian Juhua a room in the old house on the other side of our brigade. It happens that the pigsty is also covered over there, which is also close to the lower reaches of the stream, and it is convenient to catch water.

Tian Youfu: "It's just in time for the meeting and find another person to take care of raising sheep!"

Instead, Qian Juhua said directly, "I can also take care of raising sheep!"

Wang Ying didn't squeak, and Tian Youfu looked unbelieving: "Chrysanthemum, I know you have a heavy burden, but you can't exhaust yourself. A few pigs are enough for you to be busy. With sheep, can you be busy?"

Qian Juhua is very sure: "I can!"

It's not difficult to herd sheep in the first place. The girl in the family can help her, and she can take care of it.

Wang Ying also said that she did not oppose money chrysanthemums in charge of raising sheep, but gave another idea.

"Didn't our team still have those two delegates? I think both of them are at ease during this period. I think so. Let the lowered little girl take care of the sheep during the day. After feeding, just take care of the chrysanthemum. And the captain, didn't you say that the decentralized manure should be picked up? Just let them help pick up pig dung. It's just close, just as if these two are for the chrysanthemum.

Wang Ying has been thinking about this matter for a long time.

First of all, Qian Juhua's pig farming must be very busy. Her original idea was to arrange Cheng Yu and Cheng Shufen in.

Cheng Yu won't say anything, but for Cheng Shufen, although it's not so cold after the beginning of spring, it is not a good thing for her. She originally lived far away from the crowded brigade. Once she began to pick up dung, she would inevitably come into everyone's sight.

The work of picking up dung is generally arranged for men. Whether the man is strong, it is more humiliating.

In particular, there are public toilets in the brigade. Men and women are divided on both sides, and let Cheng Shufen go to the men's toilet to pick up dung, which is undoubtedly a great humiliation to her. And Wang Ying has never seen the old bachelors in the brigade who can't marry their daughter-in-law. There is no taboo in her daily life.

If you meet Cheng Shufen picking up feces, you have to say a few coquettish words.

Cheng Shufen can resist hard work, but she may not be able to withstand the malice of others.