Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76

Some people lie like this, and it's easy to deceive themselves by spreading.

That's the second brother of the Li family.

Since Li Ying and Xie Yuejin have been getting the certificate first and then getting drunk, he has felt that he has been stable and kept brainwashing himself. Li Ying is a regular worker and a stable thermos factory worker.

Even their brothers told Li Ying the inside story about the thermos factory, asking Li Ying to improve the lies in front of Xie Yuejin.

So now Li Ying can also say some small anecdotes of the thermos factory in front of several brothers. Xie Yue's eyes are indeed dense, but after all, he has no relatives or friends in the town. How can you tell that the Li family is going to lie to him?

Li Laoer's words undoubtedly shook Xie Yuejin's heart.

He is not well-satised.

"Li Ying! Make it clear to me! What the hell is going on!"

How fresh it is. In the same time and place, Li Ying in front of him questioned Xie Yuejin like this.

Xu Shuang, the back kitchen, finished the banquet, and the waiters who should serve the dishes in front of them stood their hands and hid by the side to eat melons. Xu Shuang also went out of the kitchen and stood by the door.

Seeing that this end was not good, Li Ying changed from the initial panic to a broken can.

"What are you shouting about? I just quit my job recently. Aren't you doing a good job? Can't you afford to raise me? Let's talk about it..."

Li Ying said with a reasonable face: "Didn't you say you would always be good to me?" I don't have a job. If you really treat me well, you shouldn't look at these external conditions!"

Everyone:...

It's just a mess.

Li Laosi's daughter-in-law quietly leaned to the side while she didn't find her.

These words were all persuaded by Li Ying. After all, Li Ying had never done such a big thing. She was so scared that she couldn't sleep in the middle of the night just before receiving the certificate from Xie Yuejin. The fourth daughter-in-law brainwashed her with these words.

Just as Li Laoer believed everything he said in lying, Li Ying didn't know why she really listened to his fourth daughter-in-law.

She thinks her sister-in-law is right. If it's a man, how can she care about these miscellaneous things? She didn't dislike Xie Yue's bad luck!

Li Ying felt that although she didn't have a job, she was a girl who grew up in town, and she was much better than Xie Yuejin!

He is Gao Pan himself! How can you care about this little deception?

Li Yingli's attitude instantly added the last handful of straw to Xie Yuejin.

Xie Yuejin's whole body exploded. You shouldn't pay attention to external conditions. Does her mother listen to her own words and believe it yourself?

If I don't care about the conditions, if I don't have a job as a chef in town, you can like me!

People always have to be speechless when they can't be stretched. Xie Yuejin began to swear almost instantly.

He scolded all the dirty words he had heard since he was a child, but it turned upside down and couldn't be a sentence.

From childhood to adult, he has taken every step steadily, doing his best, and calculating inside and outside.