Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81

It snowed heavily, and goose feathers were scattered.

When Wang Ying got up in the morning, she saw that it was wrapped in silver outside, and there was a thick layer of yard.

Xu Shuang shoveled the snow in the yard with a shovel, built a small pyramid with a sharp corner, then took out a snow hole from the middle, put the meat and fish hanging in the stove into a wooden box, and then put the whole wooden box into the snow hole.

Such a simple large natural refrigerator can be used until the beginning of spring.

Wang Ying washed her face with a scoop of hot water and was blown by the cold wind, and she was awake.

"What do you eat in the morning?"

As soon as you don't have to work, it seems that everything every day is simplified into three things: what to eat in the morning, what to eat at noon, and what to eat at night.

Xu Shuang: "Eat hot and dry noodles."

A few days ago, the peanuts at home were squeezed to squeeze oil. Xu Shuang squeezed some sesame oil, and then thought about it, leaving a bottle of sesame paste and peanut butter.

Originally, I planned to keep it for hot pot, but as soon as he got up in the morning and saw the snow, Xu Shuang decided to make hot-and-dry noodles.

It's cold. If you just eat thin food in the morning, you will be hungry in less than half a day.

"Okay, okay, put more sour beans and peanuts."

Take alkaline water and noodles, and then wake up. Taking advantage of the waking, Xu Shuang made another wax gourd kelp soup. After the alkaline surface is done, there is a process of brushing noodles, that is, take out the half-cooked noodles, add a little sesame oil and pick them repeatedly with chopsticks.

Xu Shuang found a leeward place to pick up noodles under the eaves. Under the action of the cold wind, the noodles were soon cooled.

The dusted dough was slightly yellow and the roots were clear. Xu Shuang took out part of it and put it, seasoned a sauce. Open the sesame sauce with sesame oil, and half a spoonful of peanut butter was added to it.

Mix the alkali noodles cooked in the pot with the sauce, spicy radish and sour beans and chopped green onions. A spoonful of braised soup sitting on the small stove is also added, and the hot noodles have to be eaten while it is hot.

Sesame paste is thickly wrapped in noodles, and the wax gourd kelp soup is fresh and light.

People who eat a breakfast are extremely satisfied.

After breakfast, Xu Shuang went out to meet. This year, it is still snow sweeping and patrolling. Wang Ying wore thick cotton shoes made by Mrs. Xu and went deep to her mother-in-law and prepared to go to the conference room of the brigade together.

When I walked to the door of the educated youth institute, I happened to meet Zhang Ping and Jiang Li coming out of it and simply went together.

Mrs. Xu had a good impression of Zhang Ping, and several people talked as they walked.

Mrs. Xu asked casually, "Why are you the only two?" Don't they listen to the radio?"

Listening to the radio is the most fashionable thing. Now everyone in the brigade is very active. The brigade speaks for four hours a day, two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon.

In this way, the patrolling and snow sweepers outside can also listen to the air.

Now, in addition to talking about some short stories about parents, my favorite thing to do is to discuss what is heard on the radio.